Osama Bin Laden is dead

Shawn1814

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honey what are you asking me? you don't see the lil add subtrac thing on the right of every post, you can give points to folks you agree with I gave u one. I agree CA <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Catching Osama :filenails:

I had no idea what that shit was..

Bin Laden's dead...big deal. This is going to end the war at all, so why "celebrate" what's going to just get worse smiley-confused005.gif

gurl I cannot believe I have to explain this to you, of all people, I thought you had better sense than this, ok after the worst terrorist act on US soil in history ever the one person EVERYONE wanted to get was Osama, and it finally happen, what the fuck do you think the families of folks who had 5000+ people die that day or soldiers over in Afgan think ? or how they feel? turn on the news, get off the coonery for a minute put ya thinking hat on, they saying stuff like "he's burning in hell now"

gurl I cannot believe I have to explain this to you, of all people, I thought you had better since than this, ok after the worst terrorist act on US soil in history ever the one person EVERYONE wanted to get was Osama, and it finally happen, what the fuck do you think the families of folks who had 5000+ people die that day or soldiers over in Afgan think ? or how they feel? turn on the news, get off the coonery for a minute put ya thinking hat on, they saying stuff like "he's burning in hell now"

He doesn't like Obama..

I have a damn good question, how the hell did they confirm with DNA evidence that fucking quick that it was Osama? If I gotta wait 3 months to find out who was Anna Nicole's baby daddy they coulda sped that shit up too :filenails:

I have a damn good question, how the hell did they confirm with DNA evidence that fucking quick that it was Osama? If I gotta wait 3 months to find out who was Anna Nicole's baby daddy they coulda sped that shit up too :filenails:

They could do that shit in an hour if they wanted to.

what happened? lol

Oh nothing. She's just some chick on J|X that is highly bothered by Janet dating an Arab and that tweet reminds me of the ignorant shit she has said about him.

they went in and got him themselves and trust the government can find out someone's dna anytime they want :filenails:

Yep, it's true. Hitler died 30 Apr, but it as announced May 1st.

shit is weird...and im mad as fuck at any member on here watching CA thinking they would hold this kinda news until your show comes on ewwww, didn't Obama already scalp Trump last night

Archived