Osama Bin Laden is dead

Shawn1814

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a damn good question, how the hell did they confirm with DNA evidence that fucking quick that it was Osama? If I gotta wait 3 months to find out who was Anna Nicole's baby daddy they coulda sped that shit up too :filenails:

they got dna from some of his family members a while back

they got dna from some of his family members a while back

I knew that thank you, but what im asking is how did they do the matching analysis on Osama that damn quick they just got him? They made it sound like it took weeks to do the work up and we all know how long it took to find out who Anna Nicole's baby daddy was, so they killed Osama tonight and DNA profiled him too all in on night?

Oh nothing. She's just some chick on J|X that is highly bothered by Janet dating an Arab and that tweet reminds me of the ignorant shit she has said about him.

she better not start that shit again :sigh:

I knew that thank you, but what im asking is how did they do the matching analysis on Osama that damn quick they just got him? They made it sound like it took weeks to do the work up and we all know how long it took to find out who Anna Nicole's baby daddy was, so they killed Osama tonight and DNA profiled him too all in on night?

they killed him about a week ago

am I the only muthafucka in here that forgot there's a 50 million dollar reward for Osama dead or alive, I wanna know who gets paid hell :filenails:

Rewards don't always get paid, it depends on the circumstances - but if someone gave a tip-off, I'd imagine they'd get the money. Sometimes they don't reveal the identity of the person, for security purposes.

Archived