Osama Bin Laden is dead

Shawn1814

don't Hendrika im just waking up and getting this news from here I don't have the TV on, and that typo was way too easy to do, what Im mad at is ya'll acting like CA was more important than this news for our President :filenails:

C.A. >>> this news. All Osama's death means is to expect for them to attack the US forces harder than before...it's nothing really to celebrate.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um wtf :mellow:

TWITTER

where did this news start breaker to the general public about Janet dating this dude? There must have been some news story on this weekend or something my mother called me and was like so Janet dating a guy 10 years younger than her, I said mama he is a Billionaire he worth more more money than Janet is, she goes "mother and dad must be proud" Im like you shading Ms. Jackson? Im have to call you back :filenails:

I guess I had not thought of this too, I honestly did not know they found Obama because I was asleep so until I saw this thread I had no idea, but this is a game changer for Obama, he call really feel himself, it's like he hit the lotto :clapping:

:wtf:

This news makes History and you worried about some damn CA?????????? :mellow:

ok im give you a plus one on this and then you can hit me back with one if you want to, I notice folks aint giving me no pluses but i be hitting ya'll shit up :unsure: :unsure: Im mad at Hendricka looking at what's going down on TV thinking CA was really gonna keep going, I don't give a damn if it was Janet live they would have interrupted that shit. now they showing people gathering at ground zero

ok im give you a plus one on this and then you can hit me back with one if you want to, I notice folks aint giving me no pluses but i be hitting ya'll shit up :unsure: :unsure: Im mad at Hendricka looking at what's going down on TV thinking CA was really gonna keep going, I don't give a damn if it was Janet live they would have interrupted that shit. now they showing people gathering at ground zero

What the fuck is that? lol

Oh I'd go Kill Bill on someone if that happened :mellow:

What the fuck is that? lol

honey what are you asking me? you don't see the lil add subtrac thing on the right of every post, you can give points to folks you agree with I gave u one. I agree CA <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Catching Osama :filenails:

Archived