Osama Bin Laden is dead

Shawn1814

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And gonna try to get it on the low too! :sigh:

Her M.O. <_<:flipoff:

She's such a thirsty hoe. :sigh: I'm sure she has a corner to get to instead of wasting her time stalking us. :umm:

And yall see why I clocked her tea many times before..she's so messy.. :lmao::sigh:

"How is it that the lack of Osama's body is causing all sorts of skepticism, but the lack of Jesus' body is taken as absolute truth?" - Al

Didn't Jesus get lifted to heaven and now he's watching everyone spill tea waiting for God to say go back and teach us hoes something?

A FUCKIN MESS :lol:

Jimmy Kimmel: "I really hope bin laden didn't get reincarnated as one of Mariah Carey's babies."

Comedian Dana Gould said: "Bin Laden officially dead, the same week we learned Obama officially born. Weird...:

"Right now, I bet Al-Qaeda is listening to Boyz II Men's 'It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday' and pouring out a yogurt soda."

Adam Hendra: R.I.P Osama Bin Laden - World Hide And Go Seek Champion (2001 - 2011)

"I just heard Elton John say, he is going to record a Bin Laden tribute song. He's gonna call it, Sandles in the Bin!"

Brian Miller: "At least he got to see the Royal wedding before he died."

DanaArikane wrote: "They should have captured Bin Laden alive and made him continually go through airport security for the rest of his life."

Paul-Arthur on Quora wrote: "Bin Laden must have had his contact info in his PSN [PlayStation] account"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Because shit happens Blatin and there are agendas behind many different things. I quite frankly don't believe it. This isn't the same as watching Saddam hussein hang in the gallows. People have been TOLD this and should just believe it. Don't you question, analyse, ask for evidence. It's ALL abit weird to me and I don't necessarily believe it

I know shit happens but I can't see all these people involved lying about his death..

His family can come out at any time and say he is still alive and show proof... Why would the president risk that????? Even if they release a picture or DNA results we would still have some people that will never believe it..

A FUCKIN MESS :lol:

Jimmy Kimmel: "I really hope bin laden didn't get reincarnated as one of Mariah Carey's babies."

Comedian Dana Gould said: "Bin Laden officially dead, the same week we learned Obama officially born. Weird...:

"Right now, I bet Al-Qaeda is listening to Boyz II Men's 'It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday' and pouring out a yogurt soda."

Adam Hendra: R.I.P Osama Bin Laden - World Hide And Go Seek Champion (2001 - 2011)

"I just heard Elton John say, he is going to record a Bin Laden tribute song. He's gonna call it, Sandles in the Bin!"

Brian Miller: "At least he got to see the Royal wedding before he died."

DanaArikane wrote: "They should have captured Bin Laden alive and made him continually go through airport security for the rest of his life."

Paul-Arthur on Quora wrote: "Bin Laden must have had his contact info in his PSN [PlayStation] account"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

I know shit happens but I can't see all these people involved lying about his death..

His family can come out at any time and say he is still alive and show proof... Why would the president risk that????? Even if they release a picture or DNA results we would still have some people that will never believe it..

Exactly. There are just far too many downsides to it being all made up. Democrats would be fucked for years if some kind of fake scandal came out. Osamas family could easily provide proof of life to embarass and discredit us. They would love to embarass America

I've heard they're considering releasing video of his burial, and also that they're considering releasing pictures of his body - but that the pictures are a) very gruesome and b ) I think they want to be cautious about what reaction they might provoke.

I've heard they're considering releasing video of his burial, and also that they're considering releasing pictures of his body - but that the pictures are a) very gruesome and b ) I think they want to be cautious about what reaction they might provoke.

I think if it puts the conspiracies to rest then it's probably for the best. But then goodness knows how his followers would react.

There was a reason they didn't just bomb the compound into a massive crater. They knew they needed to have visual proof and dna evidence. Maybe they will wait for conspiracy theorists to embarass themselves first like with the birth certificate mess.

There was a reason they didn't just bomb the compound into a massive crater. They knew they needed to have visual proof and dna evidence. Maybe they will wait for conspiracy theorists to embarass themselves first like with the birth certificate mess.

They also wanted to make sure they had him specifically, I'm sure.

The White House has confirmed they have pictures so, yeah, I'm sure if it becomes enough of an issue, they'd release them.

It's been quite a week for Obama - "look, you idiots, I really am American. Oh, and BY THE WAY, I just killed that guy everybody's been looking for for a decade."

People who don't like Obama will always question whether Osama is really dead or not--even if the body was kept. What will happen next is crazy people with agendas will start releasing remixed Osama videos to YouTube claiming that they were filmed after the date of his killing. And dummies will believe it.

This is Jesus we talking about...he was special.

Um, okay. It just seems to me that there are other explanations for why Jesus' body--if there even WAS a Jesus--was gone, graverobbers, body snatchers--which was common. I just don't see know how we get from "his body isn't there" to "he ascended to heaven, body and all" just because someone said they had a vision that that was what happened.

If someone said that today, we'd put them in Bellevue Hospital's mental ward.

Um, okay. It just seems to me that there are other explanations for why Jesus' body--if there even WAS a Jesus--was gone, graverobbers, body snatchers--which was common. I just don't see know how we get from "his body isn't there" to "he ascended to heaven, body and all" just because someone said they had a vision that that was what happened.

If someone said that today, we'd put them in Bellevue Hospital's mental ward.

Meh i'm not that fussed. I'm not clued up into all that anyway.

I kind of find it funny that American's are getting patriotic about this.

It seems war is the only thing America has to define their place in the world these days, that and McDonalds hamburgers.

:whistle:

the man was the mastermind of a horrific attack and murder of 3000 Americans on our own soil. And has effected the way we travel, security, wars were started because of him. A manhunt for 10 years what isn't there to be happy about or celebrate?

the man was the mastermind of a horrific attack and murder of 3000 Americans on our own soil. And has effected the way we travel, security, wars were started because of him. A manhunt for 10 years what isn't there to be happy about or celebrate?

I don't feel it's a celebratory moment for the reason that he was so evil. Also, it's not just about America. They attacked London, Bali, Madrid.

I'm not really that bothered, quite glad the nutters gone and thankful to the American soliders who completed the operation. Just don't think it's something for one country to get patriotic. It's not like it's a nation sharing in the joy of others happiness like a wedding. Especially since the threat if terrorism is not over yet.

Sorry :-/

You don't think people celebrated hitler dying? You don't think jews celebrated nazis being hunted to the ends of the Earth for decades after the Holocaust and being brought to justice? Sadam being hanged? Mass murdering despots getting the deaths they deserve after causing so much pain and suffering and inspiring and promoting evil kind of makes the victims relieved and or happy.

No one is saying terror is over now or we can all be safe and hold hands under a rainbow. Most people are clearly understanding that it was a symbolic victory at most but its still a relief to people. And why wouldnt Americans be happy and patriotic? The men and women who went on the mission did so on their behalf under the orders of their President. Did Obama not mention that AlQueida had organized attacks on all these other countries in his remarks? He specifically said he went out of his way to even attack muslims and he was not a true symbol for islam as well. Almost every official comment has touched on the need to remember the victims and pray for them still, I don't find that inappropriate at all.

Americans have every right to be patriotic...the whole thing started in America and it was them that ultimately ended the one who started it. It's like it has gone full circle.

Archived