Osama Bin Laden is dead

Shawn1814

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama just had the best PR week of his term so far pretty much. From snatching Trumps wig and the birthers from coast to cast to killing the number 1 most wanted man in the WORLD. He did his reelection alot of good this week

and u get a plus one for this, why Henri doesn't get this is beyond me, Michelle pussy understands :whistle:

The planning took a week or longer.. They wanted to make sure his ass was there..

bitch I wanna know how the fuck we looking for a sick muthafucka on dialysis and shit in a fucking cave and he chilling in a damn mansion? Helluro :filenails:

I'd LOVE to have Michelle's puss right now. Lord knows I'd let Obama beat the breaks off of it.

she look like she probably got a phat pussy too :ph34r: I bet they got the bubbly on chile getting them ice crystals and shit on the bottle, she fresh out the shower smelling like Palmer's cocoa butter, he might eat it tonight :yahoo:

she look like she probably got a phat pussy too :ph34r: I bet they got the bubbly on chile getting them ice crystals and shit on the bottle, she fresh out the shower smelling like Palmer's cocoa butter, he might eat it tonight :yahoo:

There's a pic from someone pixli account I could post, but I don't wanna get suspended. :lmao:

:lmao:

Now we all know that Donald Trump is not gonna believe Osama Bin Laden is dead until he see's his death certificate. :rolleyes:

gurl boom, you is soooooo late coming here :rolleyes: anywho cliff notes, some members mad CA was interrupted with the news, and DC& NY is crunked right now, oh and Michelle pussy is getting beat da fuck up tonight :whistle:

gurl boom, you is soooooo late coming here :rolleyes: anywho cliff notes, some members mad CA was interrupted with the news, and DC& NY is crunked right now, oh and Michelle pussy is getting beat da fuck up tonight :whistle:

There's gonna be a surprise baby Obama turning up in about 9 months' time.

Archived