Osama Bin Laden is dead

Shawn1814

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I-CANT-FUCKZ-W-U !!! :lmao: :lmao:

chile boom its a wrap "who taught you to strut around the White House butt ass naked Secret Service outside the room in them muthafucking Jimmy Choos? Yeezy Taught me" "I gotta thank America and Yeezy" :clapping:

gurl I cannot believe I have to explain this to you, of all people, I thought you had better sense than this, ok after the worst terrorist act on US soil in history ever the one person EVERYONE wanted to get was Osama, and it finally happen, what the fuck do you think the families of folks who had 5000+ people die that day or soldiers over in Afgan think ? or how they feel? turn on the news, get off the coonery for a minute put ya thinking hat on, they saying stuff like "he's burning in hell now"

There's nothing to explain. It's not over and if you think it is just because he's dead, then you need some common sense.

Henry, can you post that clip of Latoya giving Nene the side eye? :lmao:

5:45

There's nothing to explain. It's not over and if you think it is just because he's dead, then you need some common sense.

5:45

this was not about whether I thought we were terror free or not this was about you and them other members being mad CA was interrupted and why it was HISTORY was being made sorry you missed out on a Toya gif moment :crazy::coffee:

this was not about whether I thought we were terror free or not this was about you and them other members being mad CA was interrupted and why it was HISTORY was being made sorry you missed out on a Toya gif moment :crazy::coffee:

Hell yeah I was pissed. They act like they couldn't wait the last 15 minutes of the show to finish. Obama didn't even instantly make his speech like they tried to make it seem. Let me fuckin' know when the whole fighting is over...that's interrupting a show worthy :filenails:

Hell yeah I was pissed. They act like they couldn't wait the last 15 minutes of the show to finish. Obama didn't even instantly make his speech like they tried to make it seem. Let me fuckin' know when the whole fighting is over...that's interrupting a show worthy :filenails:

6a00d8341bf8f353ef00e5528c14e88833-800wi.jpg

Archived