Osama Bin Laden is dead

Shawn1814

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell yeah I was pissed. They act like they couldn't wait the last 15 minutes of the show to finish. Obama didn't even instantly make his speech like they tried to make it seem. Let me fuckin' know when the whole fighting is over...that's interrupting a show worthy :filenails:

wow henri and u r in the military SMH!!! >_< u all rather watch the prejudice bastard having two black women going at each other like damn fools than the news of the country u represent damn shame :huh:

wow henri and u r in the military SMH!!! >_< u all rather watch the prejudice bastard having two black women going at each other like damn fools than the news of the country u represent damn shame :huh:

I think Henrietta is just fucking with you guys... Y'all are getting all worked up over nothing. :asham:

so was his body thrown out to sea?

They had to bury the body with in 24 hours and they didn't want to do it on land...

I'm not sure how they did it///

Did someone take a row boat and wrap him up in chains and push him over?? :unsure::lol: :lol: :lol:

They had to bury the body with in 24 hours and they didn't want to do it on land...

I'm not sure how they did it///

Did someone take a row boat and wrap him up in chains and push him over?? :unsure::lol: :lol: :lol:

dude clean out your PM box! :rolleyes:

Uh... I think hes been dead for years or months... he wasn't in the best health... I feel like this is a distraction from the high ass gas prices... Hes gone but just because he died doesn't mean his movement will die.

Why would Obama lie and include everyone else in the same lie just to take the focus off some damn gas prices? :mellow:

dude whatever you take what the government says at face value all the time... not going to debate it thats just how I feel... I feel like hes been dead for awhile.

I never said that... I just don't believe he would lie over some damn gas prices..

Pakistan would be the first to say he was lying.. His own family would have said he was dead a long time ago..

Archived