Osama Bin Laden is dead

Shawn1814

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BLATIN! We always go off topic...Stop being a little bitch and deal with it! All of you shizoprhenic hoes with conspiracy theories...Just stop your bitching! OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS SHOT IN THE EYE AND HE'S DEAD!!! END OF STORY!!! WOOOOOH FUCKING WHOOOOOOO!!! :clapping:

BLATIN! We always go off topic...Stop being a little bitch and deal with it! All of you shizoprhenic hoes with conspiracy theories...Just stop your bitching! OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS SHOT IN THE EYE AND HE'S DEAD!!! END OF STORY!!! WOOOOOH FUCKING WHOOOOOOO!!! :clapping:

:mellow:

Why would Obama lie and include everyone else in the same lie just to take the focus off some damn gas prices? :mellow:

Because shit happens Blatin and there are agendas behind many different things. I quite frankly don't believe it. This isn't the same as watching Saddam hussein hang in the gallows. People have been TOLD this and should just believe it. Don't you question, analyse, ask for evidence. It's ALL abit weird to me and I don't necessarily believe it

Because shit happens Blatin and there are agendas behind many different things. I quite frankly don't believe it. This isn't the same as watching Saddam hussein hang in the gallows. People have been TOLD this and should just believe it. Don't you question, analyse, ask for evidence. It's ALL abit weird to me and I don't necessarily believe it

There will always be conspiracy theories. just like there were people who didnt believe Obama was American, and people who believe we fake the moon landing. He could release the footage that they watched as the mission took place and show the entire operation and Osama getting shot in the head. And people still would believe it was faked, hollywood magic whatever.

To get everyone in the government to basically be behind this conspiracy, and THEN you have world leaders worldwide getting involved making speeches etc I watched the Prime Minister of britain and the Australian prime ministers speech on it just as a couple examples. I mean you are talking a vast vast conspiracy involving multiple governments. These people aren't complete idiots I am sure most of the higher up have seen the footage. There are pictures of obama and Hilary in the situation room watching the mission live. If obama was using this for freaking gas prices you think the Republicans would HELP him by saying good job on the big fake out? he had to tell the security counsel, there are Republicans on those commities they arent gonna fucking help obama with a massive boost like this.

um can u give them a chance. if you are paying attention it will be done. maybe everyone does not want to see a dead person shot 2x's in the head mr fox news >_<:rolleyes:

There will always be conspiracy theories. just like there were people who didnt believe Obama was American, and people who believe we fake the moon landing. He could release the footage that they watched as the mission took place and show the entire operation and Osama getting shot in the head. And people still would believe it was faked, hollywood magic whatever.

To get everyone in the government to basically be behind this conspiracy, and THEN you have world leaders worldwide getting involved making speeches etc I watched the Prime Minister of britain and the Australian prime ministers speech on it just as a couple examples. I mean you are talking a vast vast conspiracy involving multiple governments. These people aren't complete idiots I am sure most of the higher up have seen the footage. There are pictures of obama and Hilary in the situation room watching the mission live. If obama was using this for freaking gas prices you think the Republicans would HELP him by saying good job on the big fake out? he had to tell the security counsel, there are Republicans on those commities they arent gonna fucking help obama with a massive boost like this.

I don't operate on hear'say , I operate on the reality, and in reality you need to provide evidence. I don't do conspiracy either, I simply ask for the truth. Do I not believe it right now ... no. If I see affirmative and concrete evidence then yes but right now no. You can't just have people tell you things and just believe it. That's ridiculous...

Archived