Janet Jackson with Kobe and FCG/WDIGM cast backstage

Special K

Janet looks great. Blatin your man is looking mighty good in that second pic...GOTDAMN!!! Im glad to see that they are supporting her and folks thought that Loretta Divine was a hata :rolleyes: ..you cant deny the Goddess.

Janet looks great. Blatin your man is looking mighty good in that second pic...GOTDAMN!!! Im glad to see that they are supporting her and folks thought that Loretta Divine was a hata :rolleyes: ..you cant deny the Goddess.

God, he is so good looking

All the men are fine

Janet's truly a beautiful woman. Its hard to put her next to other people cause she literally looks better than just about everyone she's taken a pic with

To be honest ...I can't EVER recall a time I seen ANYONE outshine Janet in a pic. Even when her and Halle berry were side by side at that Ebony event taking pictures....Janet SHAT on her as well. :mellow:

The GODDESS is so beautiful :tear:

That's my baby.. lol :wub::wub:

To be honest ...I can't EVER recall a time I seen ANYONE outshine Janet in a pic. Even when her and Halle berry were side by side at that Ebony event taking pictures....Janet SHAT on her as well. :mellow:

The GODDESS is so beautiful :tear:

this is VERY true -_-

Archived