"I promise to give you the greatest album of this decade, just for you."

Kim

"Not for nothing, the album's finished and it's fucking really good," Gaga, clad in a full-length leather dress and fighting back tears, told her fans. "I promise to give you the greatest album of this decade, just for you."

3 songs in, did she keep her promise? Or...

pinocchio.jpg

:coffee:

These new kids don't understand that you don't talk about your album being "revolutionary" or "innovative". You let the album speak for it self!

Let the public decide whether the album is worthy to be revolutionary, innovative, the greatest, etc.

These new kids don't understand that you don't talk about your album being "revolutionary" or "innovative". You let the album speak for it self!

Let the public decide whether the album is worthy to be revolutionary, innovative, the greatest, etc.

:yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:

:good:

!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like her but statements like this really hurt you in the long run. Its nice to show confidence & pride but find a middle ground.

Why say shit like that? All it does is give your detractors free ammo when the album doesn't measure up. Even if she did release the greatest album of the decade, you just don't say that.

She failed!

It's a damn shame that singers like Robyn made the album gaga should have made (innovative, fresh, funky and great pop songs) and yet gets very little credit.

I don't think it's a shame. Part of Robyn's charm is that she's completely independent. She gets loads of credit, it's recognition she's lacking.

Why say shit like that? All it does is give your detractors free ammo when the album doesn't measure up. Even if she did release the greatest album of the decade, you just don't say that.

I don't think it's a shame. Part of Robyn's charm is that she's completely independent. She gets loads of credit, it's recognition she's lacking.

I really think she's one of those who lets her enthusiasm take over and once that happens being rational with your words is bout as effective as a dead man

Archived