Did Kelly Rowland Shade Beyonce?

SonofBaldwin

http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2011/05/kelly-rowland-beyonce-shade.html#more

kelly-rowland.jpg

Did Kelly Rowland really shade Beyonce's new single 'Who Run the World (Girls) in an 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all' kind of way?

On a recent red carpet interview Kelly Rowland, who is kicking Beyonce butt on the Billboard charts right now [click here if you missed that] was asked what she thought about Beyonce's new single.

Her answer? She changed the subject replying,

“I’m so excited for her. You know she’s getting the Millennium award for the billboard awards. I’m really excited for her. I’ll be there cheering her on.”

So no, 'I love it that's my jam?' OK Kelly. Duly noted.

I bet they get tired of the gossip type rags trying to get them to shade people. Especially if its known they are friends or whatever. They both probably get asked all the time about each other trying to get a response they can spin a negative headline from. She barely responded to the question and look at the spin the site is trying to put on it.

I bet they get tired of the gossip type rags trying to get them to shade people. Especially if its known they are friends or whatever. They both probably get asked all the time about each other trying to get a response they can spin a negative headline from. She barely responded to the question and look at the spin the site is trying to put on it.

They never ask Bey about kelly. When they interview Bey, Kelly in a non mother******* factor. :coffee:

Meanwhile Kelly always gets asked about Bey. But I guess she got tired of lying, so she just changed the subject. :whistle:

They never ask Bey about kelly. When they interview Bey, Kelly in a non mother******* factor. :coffee:

Meanwhile Kelly always gets asked about Bey. But I guess she got tired of lying, so she just changed the subject. :whistle:

agrees with EVERY single word ...

Bey has so much of her own stuff going on they dont have to ask about Kelly or Michelle. Anyone interviewing kelly and actually wanting an audience has to ask about the more successful member. Thats just natural. Same way Janet was asked about Michael EVERY interview until she decided she wasnt going to talk about him much in interviews

Archived