Rihanna curses her "Navy" out on Twitter over Chris Brown.

King Baby

:filenails::filenails::filenails::filenails:

Exes Chris Brown and Rihanna are following each other on Twitter -- and the fans aren't very happy about it.

On Saturday, people began to notice that Brown -- who beat his then-girlfriend Rihanna on the night of the Grammy Awards in 2009 -- started following Rihanna on the social media website. In turn, she followed him as well.

A fan of Rihanna's tweeted to her asking if this was a sign of reconciliation and perhaps revisiting a possible romance, Rihanna had a rather harsh reaction, writing, "its f---in twitter, not the alter [sic]! calm down."

The fan -- who claims to be a 14-year-old girl -- apologized, forcing Rihanna to issue her own apology.

"Babygirl I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt or offend u! Just needed to make it clear to the Navy [Rihanna's fans' nickname]...xoxo," tweeted the singer, who then began following the fan on Twitter.

Under his retraining order, which was downgraded in February, Brown is forbidden from annoying, harassing or stalking his ex-girlfriend. Previously, he had been required to stay at least 50 yards away from Rihanna except at public events.

In a "Good Morning America" appearance in March, Brown lost his cool after being grilled about Rihanna. After the interview with Robin Roberts ended, he stormed into his dressing, started screaming, trashed the room and smashed a window with a chair. He later apologized but said the show intended to "exploit" him.

:filenails::filenails::filenails::filenails:

Exes Chris Brown and Rihanna are following each other on Twitter -- and the fans aren't very happy about it.

On Saturday, people began to notice that Brown -- who beat his then-girlfriend Rihanna on the night of the Grammy Awards in 2009 -- started following Rihanna on the social media website. In turn, she followed him as well.

A fan of Rihanna's tweeted to her asking if this was a sign of reconciliation and perhaps revisiting a possible romance, Rihanna had a rather harsh reaction, writing, "its f---in twitter, not the alter [sic]! calm down."

The fan -- who claims to be a 14-year-old girl -- apologized, forcing Rihanna to issue her own apology.

"Babygirl I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt or offend u! Just needed to make it clear to the Navy [Rihanna's fans' nickname]...xoxo," tweeted the singer, who then began following the fan on Twitter.

Under his retraining order, which was downgraded in February, Brown is forbidden from annoying, harassing or stalking his ex-girlfriend. Previously, he had been required to stay at least 50 yards away from Rihanna except at public events.

In a "Good Morning America" appearance in March, Brown lost his cool after being grilled about Rihanna. After the interview with Robin Roberts ended, he stormed into his dressing, started screaming, trashed the room and smashed a window with a chair. He later apologized but said the show intended to "exploit" him.

dang u late nukkie :rolleyes::wave:

SMH. Beyonce would never.

I was an innocent bystander when it happened. She got a lot of comforting tweets after it happened. Then everyone on my time line proceeded to drag Rihanna for the next 30 minutes or so.

And yes, the "Rihanna Navy" is the watered down equivalent of the Beyonce stans. It's a stupid name, but it's somewhat catchy - I'll give them that.

Twitter is going to end up to be a PR nightmare for a lot of these artists.

agreed. They should do what some others do, make one and let your PR team take care of it

So far it's been ok cuz it's cute to diss someone on twitter right now but it wont stay like this for too long

The more she tweets the more I love her...

* Its Fuckin Twitter, Not The Alter! Calm Down

* Cuz Im Black Bitch

* My Bad cici did i forget to tip u? #HowRudeOfMe

* Good Luck With Booking That Stage U Speak Of

:clapping::wub::clapping::wub::clapping::wub::clapping:

Archived