The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

And she doesn't look as white as them now wtf?! Lol. You're just pressed and that's fine. You can't bleach and then go tan to be darker the next day. For 1 it defeats the purpose. You can choose to believe what you like. I don't argue with dummy's so if that's all then you have a great day. Be blessed.

um yes she looks white as fck in that clip her dropping that napkin so that maid can pick it up.

The album was the fastest-selling to ever hit iTunes and sold 617,213 copies domestically.

The singer's camp tells The Huffington Post that "Beyoncé" sold 828,773 [worldwide] copies over the weekend, a massive take made even more impressive by the fact that the album was an iTunes exclusive for the duration of that period.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/16/beyonce-album-sales-weekend_n_4453500.html

The album was the fastest-selling to ever hit iTunes and sold 617,213 copies domestically.

The singer's camp tells The Huffington Post that "Beyoncé" sold 828,773 [worldwide] copies over the weekend, a massive take made even more impressive by the fact that the album was an iTunes exclusive for the duration of that period.

http://www.huffingto..._n_4453500.html

tumblr_mmr2mno6uv1qboxw0o1_500.gif

beyonce may be for breaking records but not her music...her music is not everlasting

ACCORDING TO WHOM? This is the same chick selling out arena's and stadiums performing her so called "not everlasting" music. HER PAST ALBUMS ARE ALL CHARTING STILL. PEOPLE ARE STILL COVERING DESTINYS CHILDS HITS FROM 15 years ago. Hang it up.

CHART DATE: 12/16/2013

LAST UPDATE: 12/16/2013 10:54:36

NOW IN: 31.77%

-- 1 BEYONCE COLUMBIA 381,294

BEYONCE

-- 2 R. KELLY RCA 52,186

BLACK PANTIES

4 3 KELLY CLARKSON RCA 40,545

WRAPPED IN RED

2 4 ONE DIRECTION SYCO/COLUMBIA 40,068

MIDNIGHT MEMORIES

6 5 EMINEM SHADY/AFTERMATH/INT 24,113

MARSHALL MATHERS LP 2

11 6 KATY PERRY CAPITOL 16,490

PRISM

3 7 THE ROBERTSONS EMI NASHVILLE 15,846

DUCK THE HALLS: ROBERTSON FAMILY

12 8 NOW 48 UME 15,837

VARIOUS ARTISTS

9 9 MARY J. BLIGE VERVE 13,773

A MARY CHRISTMAS

15 10 LUKE BRYAN CAPITOL NASHVILLE 12,512

CRASH MY PARTY

10 11 FROZEN WALT DISNEY 12,499

SOUNDTRACK

19 12 SUSAN BOYLE SYCO/COLUMBIA 11,934

HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

8 13 MICHAEL BUBLE REPRISE 11,052

CHRISTMAS

-- 14 CHILDISH GAMBINO GLASSNOTE 10,431

BECAUSE THE INTERNET

22 15 IMAGINE DRAGONS KIDINAKORNER/INTERSCOPE 10,281

NIGHT VISIONS

14 16 FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE REPUBLIC NASHVILLE 9,867

HERE'S TO THE GOOD TIMES

17 17 LADY GAGA INTERSCOPE 9,584

ARTPOP

18 18 LORDE REPUBLIC 9,583

PURE HEROINE

5 19 BRITNEY SPEARS RCA 9,341

BRITNEY JEAN

23 20 DRAKE YM/CM/REPUBLIC 8,138

:lmao:

I know you're trying to go hard for your fav and all...and imam let you finish but beyonce music will not be placed generations from now homeboy so pipe down. she is a current hit maker equivalent to a basic bitch when it comes to legends. and that's ok. that's what she strives to be. when people are referencing her MUSIC 20 years from now holla at me..til then...3 chops

I know you're trying to go hard for your fav and all...and imam let you finish but beyonce music will not be placed generations from now homeboy so pipe down. she is a current hit maker equivalent to a basic bitch when it comes to legends. and that's ok. that's what she strives to be. when people are referencing her MUSIC 20 years from now holla at me..til then...3 chops

Those Legends you speak of praise her. She's been going strong for 16+ years and theyre referencing her. Who are you Miss Cleo? You can't determine what people will reference 20 years from now. However, 20 years from now BEYONCÉ'S name will still be in the history books. It's already written. HER NAME WILL STILL BE REMEMBERED. You won't be. LET THAT SINK In and 3 chop that shit to hell.