The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

lol , she's hell bent on the blonde since 4 now. Plus the extra white white make-up. She has to have a universal appeal and it works for her.Honestly, it's not just her looks that make her a huge star. There have been plenty black women before her who have been huge stars and have not had to conform image wise so much. Beyonce is just who she is. I honestly think she suits brown anyway. Alot of people across the world don't even think beyonce is black lol

Lies. I've done my fair share of traveling and I think people are well aware that Beyonce is an African American woman.

She chose to conform image wise.. Why can't she do it music wise? R&B? ugh.. give me pop.. give me Sasha...

:umm:

here I disagree, its very clear she like some other female artists wants to do her thing this is what she felt like doing and this plays to her core audience as far as demographics are concerned she hit her mark 100% and picked up more than a few outside her target market. So I guess Beyonce wins, she played the game like a thief in the night she stole Christmas sales from them bitches ....she told bitches to bow down, she meant that shit, dialed it back a few and still came with the best ratchet R&B esque album of the year for the gurls doing her routines in the club ....

People can't even use the she sold it on the cheap excuses either cause that shit is high as hell full price on ITunes.

LOL true. It's not like she slashed the price or gave it away with a free double cheeseburger from McDonalds. $15 is pretty steep too but I guess it's a good deal considering the videos.

SN: I freaking LOVE "Blow"! JT and Beyonce should work together more often! The video is cute too. I love the vid for "Superpower" too. Kelly and Michelle are so gorgeous. I love seeing DC3 together again

LOL true. It's not like she slashed the price or gave it away with a free double cheeseburger from McDonalds. $15 is pretty steep too but I guess it's a good deal considering the videos.

SN: I freaking LOVE "Blow"! JT and Beyonce should work together more often! The video is cute too. I love the vid for "Superpower" too. Kelly and Michelle are so gorgeous. I love seeing DC3 together again

no niece that's Ciara with her CD on the extra large pop lids :umm: and still can't move over 30k in a month :sigh:

Am I the only one that feels "Mine" ft Drake (the video and song) is FUCKING stunning and EPIC. That's wtf I'M HERE FOR :mellow: . FINALLY this lady is givin a brotha something more than "Beyonce" ..she studies other artist and their sound

No you're not! It's one of the best songs on the album! Drake's verse>. The video is amazing too!

• Upvote 1

Do you not learn your lesson?

You said she was scared and her album is out breaking record.

And so does Pinks insecure ass

Okay.. I was wrong? She's not scared? Then again... with no catchy singles.. You'd wonder if she had no choice but to do it this way... It was either "do the promo with a flopped single no one's going to like... or release an album off anticipation off your name to fool the consumers into thinking you can deliver good music, which you cannot anymore"

She'll have a great touring career ^_^

P!nk has hits and hooks :umm:

• Upvote 1

Am I the only one that feels "Mine" ft Drake (the video and song) is FUCKING stunning and EPIC. That's wtf I'M HERE FOR :mellow: . FINALLY this lady is givin a brotha something more than "Beyonce" ..she studies other artist and their sound

I actually found it fairly boring, honestly. -_-

• Upvote 1

Right. If they sell on hype alone then let them sell on hype! If there's no hype around an album it's not gonna sell anyway. Smh.

Hype off her name.. not the music... JT sold 20/20 PT 1 sold off both hype of his name and his music... Beyonce could have easily doubled the number of her sales if she would make good music -_-

That's the real test..

And I wonder how much she has to sell in order for it to be a success???

Clearly, it has to sell less than Justin Timberlake... and Taylor Swift

Congrats to the Queen of Pop R&B(?) for getting a #1 album in over a 100 countries when no one else released that week, in the biggest consumer holiday of all year!

Well deserved!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25739-1377029919-38_zps2641ca0d.gif

• Upvote 3

Clearly, it has to sell less than Justin Timberlake... and Taylor Swift

Congrats to the Queen of Pop R&B(?) for getting a #1 album in over a 100 countries when no one else released that week, in the biggest consumer holiday of all year!

Well deserved!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25739-1377029919-38_zps2641ca0d.gif

I hate the bitch....she's ratchet and can't make a good record on her own for shit, but she keeps doing it her way no matter what they say...and damn bees, Jay-Z is the biggest bug in her ear, makes me wish she went deaf