WHICH WAS THE BEST DEBUT SINGLE

janetDAYZ

26 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH WAS THE BEST DEBUT SINGLE

• Its All About Me
    • Foolish
    • Goodies

I felt "Goodies" too it was popping but I'm not gonna take away from the fact whether Mya matters NOW or not doesn't matter it's about debut singles, and her debut got her at least to a sopohmore album. I remember owning the CD Mya made her debut song hot.

I like her just as much as her other 10 2 stans do, but let's keep it real now. :coffee:

we are 15 on her forum so you are wrong <_<

These lessers do not deserve to have the name of Her Tweetness among them :fail:

I would hardly call Ashanti a flop. She use to be like one of the hottest in the R&B game at one point. :blink:

Um..of course we're talking about currently. :mellow: She's been a FLOP bitch every since Beyonce came out. Where have you been? She only had ONE massive album and an OKAY selling album that followed...ya'll act like this bitch had a looooong run. She fell under the "15 minutes" catergory

She's been a flop for like years

Preach. Wasn't her last Top 10 single Rain On Me in 2003 :unsure:? It's been 8 years since she was relevant. She had a nice 3 years while it lasted.

Preach. Wasn't her last Top 10 single Rain On Me in 2003 :unsure:? It's been 8 years since she was relevant. She had a nice 3 years while it lasted.

Her last solo single, The Way That You Love You Me was number 2 on the hip hop charts in 2008 and was top 40. And that was her last output. So again, I would hardly call her a flop.

Archived