Is Beyonce About to 4lop?

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of yall sit da fuk down! I wasn't comparing Beyonce to Janet in the negative light. I was just giving an example of someone fighting n working hard as well as standing by their decisions.

And I wasn't being negative towards Bey.. :mellow::rolleyes:

Both of yall sit da fuk down! I wasn't comparing Beyonce to Janet in the negative light. I was just giving an example of someone fighting n working hard as well as standing by their decisions.

Sit down on what? :shifty::shifty::shifty:

But anyways...I wants saying you were doing it in a negative light. Just that the comparison doesn't work because Janet had the material to back it up...Beyonce has a boring ballads...

I was. She should have known better... :filenails:

She heard that Rihanna album, and that Katy album. She should have known nobody would be checking for no album of tired oldskool R&B. :filenails:

Well you just opened up a brand new can of worms..Bey's voice isn't fit for that euro sound..but, then again, I don't know what she could have possibly done this time around..She stuck to her guns..good for her.

I see that you're still the same as ever :coffee:

There's a difference between Janet's TVR and Beyonce' 4lop...

TVR had hits.. TA, & IGL... after GTIG didn't do that successful, Virgin pushed for the next single...

Beyonce isn't pushing for a new single.. She wants to flop

Archived