Is Beyonce About to 4lop?

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao: @ using NY Post as the source when they're nothing but 2 steps above National Enquirer.

This album is not going to be epic like the last three, and everyone on BW has braced themselves for it. Obviously Beyonce doesn't care about sales at this point, which she has stated, if she did, she would have released more commercial music as she's done in the past. Keep in mind this is Billboard' female artist of the decade.

I applaud Beyonce for stepping out of the box, and doing something different. Although that is part of the problem why none of the singles are working; "Best Thing I Never Had" is still climbing at radio, however. Urban keeps playing "Countdown" for reasons unbeknownst to me. :unsure:

The REAL KII would be if she outsells her peers with NO hits. That will show you who is REALLY a star.

A second KII will be if she out grosses her peers' tours with NO hits.

LOL @ Kelly vs Beyonce. It's like someone beating you at a race 10 times, and then you finally win one race and want to throw a parade to celebrate.

LOL @ bringing up TVR. The only obvious hit on that album IS TA. As for IGL, keep thinking the track you hear on the album is what got to #3 on the Hot 100.

:lmao: @ me tweeting the link when I was in the car driving from DC to Atlanta when this thread was made.

The reviews for the album have been pretty good, just waiting on the Metacritic score. Ya'll really need to stop counting this bitch out, because you always look a fool at the end of the day. One day you'll learn. IF Beyonce walks away with the more Grammys than all of her peers, there will be enough egg on this board to put Denny's out of business.

Whatever! A flop is a flop. Y'all can call it taking a risk but we all know that's not what she's doin'. She just recorded shit that she thought would sell and the shit backfired against her. Y'all think she ain't know she had dumbass be stans that go hard for her. She thought after the success of Sasha Fierce that she could release anything the fans would eat up but that ain't the case. Oh well :rolleyes:

Whatever! A flop is a flop. Y'all can call it taking a risk but we all know that's not what she's doin'. She just recorded shit that she thought would sell and the shit backfired against her. Y'all think she ain't know she had dumbass be stans that go hard for her. She thought after the success of Sasha Fierce that she could release anything the fans would eat up but that ain't the case. Oh well :rolleyes:

Aint no way in hell she thought her new stuff would be a hit. hell nah

well we all know she ain't that bright so I don't put it past her cause that shitty music with shitty lyrics is not something I would say is "taking a risk" lol

"Taking a risk" is the new "I need a preemptive excuse to explain my favorite's impending flop when I was on the Internet earlier talking about how she was going to shut the game down."

:coffee:

Exactly. She was running around here declaring to anyone who had ears how she was creating a new sound...Well if thats new, we prefer the old. >_<

Archived