Is Beyonce About to 4lop?

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aint no way in hell she thought her new stuff would be a hit. hell nah

Exactly. There is absolutely no way her and her people thought that this was going to be a monster hit. there flat out is no easily accessible chart topping song on the album. Anyone can see that. And she went ahead and put the album together anyway.

Whatever! A flop is a flop. Y'all can call it taking a risk but we all know that's not what she's doin'. She just recorded shit that she thought would sell and the shit backfired against her. Y'all think she ain't know she had dumbass be stans that go hard for her. She thought after the success of Sasha Fierce that she could release anything the fans would eat up but that ain't the case. Oh well :rolleyes:

+1 :filenails:

We will not let these girls confuse us with their madness JoeJoe. A flop is a flop is a flop.

"Taking a risk" is the new "I need a preemptive excuse to explain my favorite's impending flop when I was on the Internet earlier talking about how she was going to shut the game down."

:coffee:

:asham: and you see how you got +4 for this post hehe

Exactly. There is absolutely no way her and her people thought that this was going to be a monster hit. there flat out is no easily accessible chart topping song on the album. Anyone can see that. And she went ahead and put the album together anyway.

which is why I stated she thought her stans would eat whatever she put out but she was wrong :coffee:

+1 :filenails:

We will not let these girls confuse us with their madness JoeJoe. A flop is a flop is a flop.

how you gon' say +1 and not give it to me? :mellow:

:lmao: @ using NY Post as the source when they're nothing but 2 steps above National Enquirer.

This album is not going to be epic like the last three, and everyone on BW has braced themselves for it. Obviously Beyonce doesn't care about sales at this point, which she has stated, if she did, she would have released more commercial music as she's done in the past. Keep in mind this is Billboard' female artist of the decade.

I applaud Beyonce for stepping out of the box, and doing something different. Although that is part of the problem why none of the singles are working; "Best Thing I Never Had" is still climbing at radio, however. Urban keeps playing "Countdown" for reasons unbeknownst to me. :unsure:

The REAL KII would be if she outsells her peers with NO hits. That will show you who is REALLY a star.

A second KII will be if she out grosses her peers' tours with NO hits.

LOL @ Kelly vs Beyonce. It's like someone beating you at a race 10 times, and then you finally win one race and want to throw a parade to celebrate.

LOL @ bringing up TVR. The only obvious hit on that album IS TA. As for IGL, keep thinking the track you hear on the album is what got to #3 on the Hot 100.

:lmao: @ me tweeting the link when I was in the car driving from DC to Atlanta when this thread was made.

The reviews for the album have been pretty good, just waiting on the Metacritic score. Ya'll really need to stop counting this bitch out, because you always look a fool at the end of the day. One day you'll learn. IF Beyonce walks away with the more Grammys than all of her peers, there will be enough egg on this board to put Denny's out of business.

NO :coffee:

NO :coffee:

point%20and%20laugh.gif

:lmao: @ using NY Post as the source when they're nothing but 2 steps above National Enquirer.

This album is not going to be epic like the last three, and everyone on BW has braced themselves for it. Obviously Beyonce doesn't care about sales at this point, which she has stated, if she did, she would have released more commercial music as she's done in the past. Keep in mind this is Billboard' female artist of the decade.

I applaud Beyonce for stepping out of the box, and doing something different. Although that is part of the problem why none of the singles are working; "Best Thing I Never Had" is still climbing at radio, however. Urban keeps playing "Countdown" for reasons unbeknownst to me. :unsure:

The REAL KII would be if she outsells her peers with NO hits. That will show you who is REALLY a star.

A second KII will be if she out grosses her peers' tours with NO hits.

LOL @ Kelly vs Beyonce. It's like someone beating you at a race 10 times, and then you finally win one race and want to throw a parade to celebrate.

LOL @ bringing up TVR. The only obvious hit on that album IS TA. As for IGL, keep thinking the track you hear on the album is what got to #3 on the Hot 100.

:lmao: @ me tweeting the link when I was in the car driving from DC to Atlanta when this thread was made.

The reviews for the album have been pretty good, just waiting on the Metacritic score. Ya'll really need to stop counting this bitch out, because you always look a fool at the end of the day. One day you'll learn. IF Beyonce walks away with the more Grammys than all of her peers, there will be enough egg on this board to put Denny's out of business.

:thumbup:

she's got to many people around her telling her shes the shit which this time just didn't work

she's got to many people around her telling her shes the shit which this time just didn't work

I don't think the album is "bad". It is just not poised for selling lots and lots of copies. It's slow, tons of ballads and mid tempo songs. Anyone who has looked at the charts in recent years and you know her team has knows ballads ain't topping charts and haven't been for awhile now. She has access to the best producers in the world if she wanted some fast dance songs with catchy hooks to attack the charts she could have tried for that.

Run this was the only attempt at that on the album really and it clearly didn't work. It stands out as practically the ONLY song on the album like that which shows she wasn't trying to go that route the whole album. She clearly wanted it for the first single because its the only song she could craft a show stopping big dance routine for the awards shows and her promo performances.

I took 1 listen at the album and I knew it was 100% pretty much guaranteed to be her lowest selling album. Anyone that thinks her team of professionals that do this shit for a living didn't also recognize that when putting it together is just fooling themselves. She still is releasing it despite that.

yep and please don't think she's not aware of everybody else besides to people around her thinking and saying that too.

I don't think the album is "bad". It is just not poised for selling lots and lots of copies. It's slow, tons of ballads and mid tempo songs. Anyone who has looked at the charts in recent years and you know her team has knows ballads ain't topping charts and haven't been for awhile now. She has access to the best producers in the world if she wanted some fast dance songs with catchy hooks to attack the charts she could have tried for that.

Run this was the only attempt at that on the album really and it clearly didn't work. It stands out as practically the ONLY song on the album like that which shows she wasn't trying to go that route the whole album. She clearly wanted it for the first single because its the only song she could craft a show stopping big dance routine for the awards shows and her promo performances.

I took 1 listen at the album and I knew it was 100% pretty much guaranteed to be her lowest selling album. Anyone that thinks her team of professionals that do this shit for a living didn't also recognize that when putting it together is just fooling themselves. She still is releasing it despite that.

I agree with pretty much what your saying, I do because it does seem this way. I have a feeling she knew this wasn't going to pop off but what I think would burn her the most is the reality of the situation if it just flops. I don't know if this will really flop entirely though, I could see her pulling something out the works to make this album happen.

:asham: and you see how you got +4 for this post hehe

which is why I stated she thought her stans would eat whatever she put out but she was wrong :coffee:

how you gon' say +1 and not give it to me? :mellow:

Because you have yet to +1 me...I am in to cutting deals.. :filenails:

Are you?

yep and please don't think she's not aware of everybody else besides to people around her thinking and saying that too.

I find it all so strange because I really wonder if these artist actually listen to these songs before they release them. The album isn't actually that bad, it's listenable but it's clearly not a hit maker and Beyonce to me she just seems like someone who couldne't handle not doing even remotely well

Reason #324 why KidFresh will ALWAYS matter:

!!!!

Obviously something they probably KNEW going in to this project. But you know stupid people don't have depth, and can't swim beyond the shallow end of the pool. :sigh:

She got the case of the 'yes people' going on, and daddy dearest wasn't there to smack some sense into her.

Case closed. :filenails:

Why waist your time promoting the album, and doing all that if you simply want it to flop? :filenails:

Nobody wants their album to flop, especially when you are up against the biggest competition of your career. :filenails:

Reason #324 why KidFresh will ALWAYS matter:

!!!!

Obviously something they probably KNEW going in to this project. But you know stupid people don't have depth, and can't swim beyond the shallow end of the pool. :sigh:

Are you seriously DELUDED ... YOU really think her team expected mediocre success on this album, at who's expense... Run the World was OBVIOUSLY supposed the carry the album from the get go despite the songs on the album.. That is why it sounds so different from the rest .. It didn't do what it was supposed to do by elevating the hype and success of the album through that track and video. It flopped and thats when they realised the shit hit the fan. If run the world did well there wouldne't be all this talk now

Because you have yet to +1 me...I am in to cutting deals.. :filenails:

Are you?

there now give it! :rolleyes:

I find it all so strange because I really wonder if these artist actually listen to these songs before they release them. The album isn't actually that bad, it's listenable but it's clearly not a hit maker and Beyonce to me she just seems like someone who couldne't handle not doing even remotely well

Beyonce did the same shit with B-Day. She released that shit "Deja Vu" which was also not very good. Are we gonna say that she was "showing depth" or "went out of the box" cause it was different? Hell no. :rolleyes: She trying the same thing with this album thinkin' it'll work. Release a fast track to see if it'll catch on and if it doesn't release a ballad and see if it'll work. This time it didn't. OH well the era ain't over yet but so far it looks like it's headed to "Flopville"

Are you seriously DELUDED ... YOU really think her team expected mediocre success on this album, at who's expense... Run the World was OBVIOUSLY supposed the carry the album from the get go despite the songs on the album.. That is why it sounds so different from the rest .. It didn't do what it was supposed to do by elevating the hype and success of the album through that track and video. It flopped and thats when they realised the shit hit the fan. If run the world did well there wouldne't be all this talk now

:lmao: You are so simple. First off, Beyonce's team didn't create the album. Beyonce did, and she did just what she wanted to do. You think she didn't know that the album wasn't going to work on radio? You think she didn't know the album isn't commercial? You think she didn't know it wasn't going to sell like the others? You think Columbia isn't satisfied with the album, despite them releasing it N-T-WAY? You lose every time you try to use logic and reasoning. :cheers:

Archived