Is Beyonce About to 4lop?

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everybody knows I was being sarcastic except for you wastes of cum so stfu and if ya didn't still stfu as if I wouldn't google if I didn't know. Basically I meant no one cares for those 2 irrelevant countries

everybody knows I was being sarcastic except for you wastes of cum so stfu and if ya didn't still stfu as if I wouldn't google if I didn't know. Basically I meant no one cares for those 2 irrelevant countries

No one cares about countries which are known for their outstanding economies? :mellow: Gal, go read a book.

No one cares about countries which are known for their outstanding economies? :mellow: Gal, go read a book.

Not to mention Switzerland is one of Europe's most visited countries, and renown for their Swiss Alps and Swiss Chocolate. Poor Joejoe. ohboy.gif

If you have to explain and defend your shade, it was no shade at all; it was your truth. :sigh:

Funny how I recall iTunes not being a factor when it came to SINGLES, and I remember saying iTunes doesn't sell ALBUMS in reference to SINGLES. But since Beyonce's ALBUM is selling well on iTunes, it IS a factor.

See how you lose?

Main Albums

3. Germany

3. Australia

5. Austria

1. Belgium

8. Finland

1. Ireland

1. Luxembourg

1. Netherlands

2. Norway

5. Sweden

1. Switzerland

http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10albums.html

Why are we posting ITUNES charts from:

1) countries with less population than NYC

2) where are the leading music consuming countries.. UK, USA, Japan..

Funny how I recall iTunes not being a factor when it came to SINGLES, and I remember saying iTunes doesn't sell ALBUMS in reference to SINGLES. But since Beyonce's ALBUM is selling well on iTunes, it IS a factor.

See how you lose?

1) iTunes is a singles market place... Not an album market place...

2) just because it's #1 in small countries doesn't mean it's selling well.. You don't know the figures... It could take 50 people in Sweden and It'll be #1

3) see how YOU LOSE

Why are we posting ITUNES charts from:

1) countries with less population than NYC

2) where are the leading music consuming countries.. UK, USA, Japan..

Ummm, you do know that Europe has capsized America as the #1 music market right?

1) iTunes is a singles market place... Not an album market

place...

2) just because it's #1 in small countries doesn't mean it's selling well.. You don't know the figures... It could take 50 people in Sweden and I'll be #1

iTunes is whatever you want it to be. If it were a singles marketplace, they wouldn't be selling whole albums, music videos, etc. It's a one-stop shop for digital media, and that's what they aim to be.

And considering the population of the aforementioned countries, it is safe to assume that the album IS selling well.

Unfortunately.. JoeJoe's comment was taken outta context... Cuz he typed it stupidly.. But what does a strong economy have to do with this musician's sales? or topic.. It's irrelevant to everything

Countries that have strong economies have access and/or disposable income to purchase music legally. Why do you think the poorest countries aren't major music markets, or have strong economies in general?

Unfortunately.. JoeJoe's comment was taken outta context... Cuz he typed it stupidly.. But what does a strong economy have to do with this musician's sales? or topic.. It's irrelevant to everything

And you must not be able to read because it was directed about him saying the countries were irrelevant. :coffee:

Archived