The Mariah Carey thread

RedSimba

Good point, but both are just horrible :sigh:

I'll wait for 1 of the lambs to make a version with just her, they never let me down with those lol.

Songz is just underwhelming to me, but Bieber is just completely unlistenable lol. But I give her a pass cuz Bieber was the one who requested it + it was for charity lol.

Songz is just underwhelming to me, but Bieber is just completely unlistenable lol. But I give her a pass cuz Bieber was the one who requested it + it was for charity lol.

Yea for me it's the other way around JUST because of the charity and he requested her, but both their voices I find "Ew" lol. I just cant stand Trey's voice at all (talking included), well that's both of them really, but in 2 different ways

And added Trey Songz to the remix... Who won't MC work with?

and this is why her stupid ass was seen as not such a serious artist. Yeah she was seen as a serious vocalist but that's about it. I see why the Grammys hated her. She pisses me off with dumb shit like this

Trey is not popular anymore.. so he's not gonna help much and Miguel has replaced Trey in the game but she's already exhausted that option since shes already used him. This "era" is all outta wack ...way too many "starts" and "stops" ... Usually projects that start off shaky rarely take off once their released. Wish her luck.. she has alot of convincing to do.

• Upvote 1

YAAS MIMI, I LOVE IT! :excited::yahoo:

tumblr_inline_mv12e3j1bb1s4pjzf.gif

As always, she's stuck to her true musical roots and delivered consistent musical quality! A+mazing vocals, A+mazing production. That last note >>>>>> This is an anthem! :D

And it's a hit already. ^_^ #11 on iTunes and that's not even counting the remix. :lol: (somewhat thankful Trey was only used for a remix and not an album cut lol) And she's only just getting started on the promo trail. :P Charlemagne on the Breakast Club was more behaved than I expected lol

• Upvote 1

I feel like her vocals are stacked higher than the music. I don't know how to describe it but it's like...there is a "gap" between the music and her verses on the original. Does anyone know what I'm trying to say?

It doesn't feel... Natural.. It's just because the song is pretty blah

You both for the most part described how I feel about it, I listened to it ALOT today and I "like it' but, it's 1 of the weaker songs released, but it's a grower definitely.

I can't wait to hear that Breakfast Club interview