09. Comeback

10. (Love Lives In) Strange Places

11. Past 12

12. Beyond Imagination

13. Broken

14. Love Again

15. Unity

16. Obsession

A best-of from her is funny enough, but death @ 'Dilemma' and 'Like This' not being included. They're her two biggest hits. :lol:

http://www.cdwow.com.au/CD/kelly-rowland-work-the-best-of/dp/17757439

Ah, it's whatever. I love Kelly, I think she's MAD talented, sexy and personable. That cover is really classy too. I believe Kelly's done much better over in the UK, so a greatest hits may not sound so loony to them.

"When Love Takes Over" and "Gotsta Go" should be on there too. I don't understand why they aren't there :blink: also, even though it's technically a Destiny's Child song, I would have loved to see "Bad Habit" on there...it's one of DC3's top 3 best songs ever, and it's alllll Kellz. :D

Who the hell could? :lol:

It must be hard enough living in Beyoncé's shadow, but this has GOT to hurt. More than likely she had nothing to do with it, but still. It's brutal.

But who in their right mind would even think there is a market for a "best of" Kelly Rowland compilation? :blink:

I mean, I know she's had some success outside the states, but it's still crazy... :lol: :lol: :lol:

But who in their right mind would even think there is a market for a "best of" Kelly Rowland compilation? :blink:

I mean, I know she's had some success outside the states, but it's still crazy... :lol: :lol: :lol:

She hasn't had that much success outside the US. Aside from 'Dilemma', 'Work (Remix)' and 'When Love Takes Over', there's really not much else she's known for. Even 'Daylight' is missing. :umm:

21bknlc.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Work

02. Stole

03. Can’t Nobody

04. Train On A Track

05. Still In Love With My Ex

06. Love/Hate

07. Better Without You

08. Every Thought Is You

09. Comeback

10. (Love Lives In) Strange Places

11. Past 12

12. Beyond Imagination

13. Broken

14. Love Again

15. Unity

16. Obsession

A best-of from her is funny enough, but death @ 'Dilemma' and 'Like This' not being included. They're her two biggest hits. :lol:

http://www.cdwow.com.au/CD/kelly-rowland-work-the-best-of/dp/17757439

beyonce-l2_o_GIFSoupcom.gif