Did My Janet Shade Lady Gaga's Dancing Ability?

Evil.

Click me, bitch.

Bruno Mars has a fan in Janet Jackson

Michael Jackson's sister spills her musical love for Bruno.

Janet Jackson has been dishing the dirt on who she really loves at the minute, and top of her list was Bruno Mars.

"You know who else I really enjoy, I enjoy Bruno Mars a great deal I think he's nice to listen to," Janet said.

"As well as Adele, I think she's incredibly talented."

Not only have Bruno and Adele caught Janet's ear, but she also joins the long list of Lady Gaga's celebrity fans.

"I like the Gaga that sits behind the piano," Janet told Capital's showbiz reporter Kevin Hughes.

"Just her voice and the piano. I think she's very talented and I wish I could hear more of that from her."

Janet Jackson brings her 'Number Ones: Up Close and Personal' tour to the Royal Albert Hall from 30th June. Tickets are still available for Sunday 2nd July.

It's not shade Janet is saying I like this particular aspect of Lady GaGa she did not say she didn't like other things, but what if she didn't? People tend to like different things maybe all that extra stuff GaGa does is just that....extra :filenails:

It was indeed shade. :excited:

But I don't think it was in regards to her dancing. I think it was a jab at her over the top stage theatrics that often overshadow her natural raw talent. Its ok to give theatrics on occasion, like she did for "Paparazzi" at the VMA's in 2009. But she tries to bring that to every performance and its really uncalled for. I think Janet is a fan of the singer songwriter Gaga. not the over the top mess that she often is. Hell, even Madonna and David Bowie gave the theatrics a break sometimes.

I didn't buy the first Gaga album and I finally bought the new one cause of Edge of Glory and I am loving it! I love what she is singing about and it's not as poppy electro as the last one.....much more 80's infused jazz mixed with synthesizers and bass used back then. I think the album is almost perfection. Love "Marry The Night, Bloddy Mary, You and I, Judas, Americano, Government Hooker, That german song is sick!, Edge of Glory, and Born This Way. She doesn't need to sell the dancing pop diva with this album......I agree I love her at best behind the piano and when she gets up and shakes a thing or two but full on choreography at least hers is so elementary. But I am here to say I am a Gaga fan now.

I didn't buy the first Gaga album and I finally bought the new one cause of Edge of Glory and I am loving it! I love what she is singing about and it's not as poppy electro as the last one.....much more 80's infused jazz mixed with synthesizers and bass used back then. I think the album is almost perfection. Love "Marry The Night, Bloddy Mary, You and I, Judas, Americano, Government Hooker, That german song is sick!, Edge of Glory, and Born This Way. She doesn't need to sell the dancing pop diva with this album......I agree I love her at best behind the piano and when she gets up and shakes a thing or two but full on choreography at least hers is so elementary. But I am here to say I am a Gaga fan now.

:wub:

hey you ^_^

Archived