The Official Kelly Rowland Thread

Kim

Funny that you guys mentioned 3 female artists of today that I enjoy more than who's "on top"...Kelly Rowland, Christina Milian & Amerie. :sigh:

Amerie honestly has more musical swag in her pinky finger than most of the females out today.It's such a shame that she isn't a monstrous force in the biz, because she definitely deserves it. Ridiculously under the radar. The woman sings like she's singing for her life on almost every song, I can "feel" her struggles, joy and pain. Great artist.

And though Christina Milian hit a road bump with her latest musical foray (her garbage she created with The Fat Ass Nightmare...I mean, The Dream) her discography is very solid. "It's About Time" was one of the best R&B albums of 2004.

• Upvote 1

Funny that you guys mentioned 3 female artists of today that I enjoy more than who's "on top"...Kelly Rowland, Christina Milian & Amerie. :sigh:

Amerie honestly has more musical swag in her pinky finger than most of the females out today.It's such a shame that she isn't a monstrous force in the biz, because she definitely deserves it. Ridiculously under the radar. The woman sings like she's singing for her life on almost every song, I can "feel" her struggles, joy and pain. Great artist.

And though Christina Milian hit a road bump with her latest musical foray (her garbage she created with The Fat Ass Nightmare...I mean, The Dream) her discography is very solid. "It's About Time" was one of the best R&B albums of 2004.

dr4.gif

dr4.gif

:lol: I can't see animated gifs on my phone, but from the still image I see, I can tell that you aren't in agreement with my statement.

Oh well, just an opinion. I think all 3 are very good entertainers and vocalists. They'd all make my top 10 favorite female singers of today, and Amerie would probably rank in my top 5.

:wub::asham:

I've been busy settling into my new apartment, so I haven't been on as much.

You doing ok? How's your workout regime going?

New apartment that must be cool..wish i was around to help you move

I fell sick this week...it was so bad i thought i was going to die...malaria ..so right now just resting tell i recover fully

Could of been a 2 hit wonder but she turned down the labels request to record "sos" Rihanna was like ill take the song and she became the queen at deathjam LOL

• 3 weeks later...

nocheer.gifnocheer.gifnocheer.gifnocheer.gifnocheer.gif

That's it? :mellow:

:umm: @ her Control intro.

"Look at me now. I command this." Gurl... :lmao:

Were those dancers getting paid by the second or something? :mellow: All she could afford for the whole performance was 6 dancers? :umm:

I was expecting her to BRANG it with this performance. :umm:

nocheer.gifnocheer.gifnocheer.gifnocheer.gifnocheer.gif

That's it? :mellow:

:umm: @ her Control intro.

"Look at me now. I command this." Gurl... :lmao:

Were those dancers getting paid by the second or something? :mellow: All she could afford for the whole performance was 6 dancers? :umm:

I was expecting her to BRANG it with this performance. :umm:

Even Beyonces rehearsals are better :censored: