PREVIEW: "Here I Am" - Kizzy Rowland

Miss Enjoi

You know what, I'm actually LOVIN' it that Kelly went full on Urban/R&B on the record. The Dance/Electro/Techno/Euro sound is all the rage right now. Everybody and their mama is doing it right now, it's what's "in". Kelly has BALLS to go straight urban at this point in 2011. And you know what, it WORKED! This album sounds HOT to death, I will most definitely purchase. Very proud of Kellz. I'm enjoying this a helluva lot more than any of those other chick's latest albums: Katy, Gaga, Bey, Rih, Ke$ha, Adele etc.

:excited: Then again, I've always been a big fan, even when most considered her "wack" <_<

"Down For Whatever" >>>>>>>>

It reminds me of another song though...just don't know what it is. I will be downloading this album :thumbup:

I thought more of the album would have the Down 4 Whatever sound since that has gotten her the most worldwide appeal solo recently.

'I'm That Chick' could be really hot it sounds like if she puts the whole package together and sells it. Meaning a hot video, choreography she can take out on performances and is unique and recognizable to the song.

Archived