The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

Honestly idk why the hell she took a break from the Voice if it wasn't to promote her album? I just don't understand it :umm:

She said something recently like she's still planning to tour but that it'd be a scaled back tour. Wonder what she's got coming up tho. And yea she should've stayed for this season of The Voice, but nobody cares about Shakira, as good or whatever as she may be, Christina was just everything on there.

She said something recently like she's still planning to tour but that it'd be a scaled back tour. Wonder what she's got coming up tho. And yea she should've stayed for this season of The Voice, but nobody cares about Shakira, as good or whatever as she may be, Christina was just everything on there.

Well The Voice has just lost a viewer cause Christina was the only reason why I watched the show so until she comes back i'm not interested. Why she taking so long to even start this tour. She can do a song and video with Pittbull but hasn't even started working on the tour smh

Well The Voice has just lost a viewer cause Christina was the only reason why I watched the show so until she comes back i'm not interested. Why she taking so long to even start this tour. She can do a song and video with Pittbull but hasn't even started working on the tour smh

Yea quite frankly I don't think she'll tour, could be wrong, but I don't think so, I think she'll either appear on more songs or simply chill (or start the beginning stages of her next album-era).

Yea quite frankly I don't think she'll tour, could be wrong, but I don't think so, I think she'll either appear on more songs or simply chill (or start the beginning stages of her next album-era).

so do you think she just did the "Lotus" album just to finish off her contract and that's why she didn't really support it?

so do you think she just did the "Lotus" album just to finish off her contract and that's why she didn't really support it?

Basically, it's very seldom to see someone NOT stand by and support their music this much for any other reason, and again, the label did their part, they promoted the hell outta the singles, Im still shocked Your Body debuted so high, that never happens for singers past their prime, a nudge from her would've gotten it into the top 20. But the way she flat out didn't support that single, says somethings up.