The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

So the song has to be a single at all to be nominated or even win?...WOW............thats....new :lmao:

Ah I get it so your against the idea of her promoting music...funny, with that then Lotus should've been the era for you :asham:

no... don't think I said that either... I just amuses me that this "critically acclaimed" song was 3rd single is all..

Didn't say that.. wow at you missing the MOST OBVIOUS reason behind my "career suicide" comment.... if there was a reason :shifty:

Lotus was a phase for no one

So the song has to be a single at all to be nominated or even win?...WOW............thats....new :lmao:

Ah I get it so your against the idea of her promoting music...funny, with that then Lotus should've been the era for you :asham:

Legendtina seems to have Game upset yet once again lol

no... don't think I said that either... I just amuses me that this "critically acclaimed" song was 3rd single is all..

Didn't say that.. wow at you missing the MOST OBVIOUS reason behind my "career suicide" comment.... if there was a reason :shifty:

Lotus was a phase for no one

Nah that's what your saying that the odds of it winning because its the 3rd single somehow isn't likely, when that's not a accurate issue at all, the whole 4rd single thing means nothing, and in fact, what makes it the 3rd, seeing as how it was released the same day as Sia's song Electric Heart.

So you can get yourself kicked out of the thread for pointless inacurate trolling out of boredom? :unsure:

About what Joe.. About what?

OOOH I KNOW I KNOW IKNOW! That she really doesn't have much to make fun of right now, she's a judge on the only real hit competition show on air (only 1 to win a Emmy in recent years) she's had a hit this year with Pitbull, she's skinny again, and her newest single is being highly praised by everyone, thus the anger right now. 2013 has been a good year for her.

Nah that's what your saying that the odds of it winning because its the 3rd single somehow isn't likely, when that's not a accurate issue at all, the whole 3rd single thing means nothing, and in fact, what makes it the 3rd, seeing as how it was released the same day as Sia's song Electric Heart.

So you can get yourself kicked out of the thread for pointless inacurate trolling out of boredom? :unsure:

OOOH I KNOW I KNOW IKNOW! That she really doesn't have much to make fun of right now, she's a judge on the only real hit competition show on air (only 1 to win a Emmy in recent years) she's had a hit this year with Pitbull, she's skinny again, and her newest single is being highly praised by everyone, thus the anger right now. 2013 has been a good year for her.

No.. that's not what I'm saying at all :lmao: how are you gonna know what I was trying to say? LaToya Jackson.. is that you?

If it's not lead.. it doesn't matter.. whoa whoa.. i'm not trolling.. You're making this out to be bigger than it actually is.. #oop

She's a judge... oh ok than I take everything I said about her back :yawn: A hit with Pitbull.. awesome.. So does JLo.. Not saying much.. Not touching the weight thing... 2013 has been great to her

looks like it's about her looking gorgeous for a fragrance. It has you upset. Is that still career suicide? :)

Well she's no trendsetter so yes... it might as well be :)

No.. that's not what I'm saying at all :lmao: how are you gonna know what I was trying to say? LaToya Jackson.. is that you?

If it's not lead.. it doesn't matter.. whoa whoa.. i'm not trolling.. You're making this out to be bigger than it actually is.. #oop

She's a judge... oh ok than I take everything I said about her back :yawn: A hit with Pitbull.. awesome.. So does JLo.. Not saying much.. Not touching the weight thing... 2013 has been great to her

LOL Yea that's not what you were "trying to say", it just happend to be what you directly implied. LaToya got her attention by trashing people she claimed to love.......you know like how you get yours, LaToya :yep:

RIGHT thats always true....there's no such thing as a 2nd single that overshadows the 1st............on the planet Saturn I suppose, it happens on earth all the tme

J.Lo hasn't had a top 10 hit with Pitbull in 2 yrs and on 1 song out of 4 songs.....if it were all 4 songs or even 3/4 it truly wouldn't be saying something.

LOL Yea that's not what you were "trying to say", it just happend to be what you directly implied. LaToya got her attention by trashing people she claimed to love.......you know like how you get yours, LaToya :yep:

RIGHT thats always true....there's no such thing as a 2nd single that overshadows the 1st............on the planet Saturn I suppose, it happens on earth all the tme

J.Lo hasn't had a top 10 hit with Pitbull in 2 yrs and on 1 song out of 4 songs.....if it were all 4 songs or even 3/4 it truly wouldn't be saying something.

LaToya was a psychic at one point in her... "career"... you missed that shade.. you missed it all

MMm name a song from a soundtrack that was 2nd/3rd single... I'll wait

LaToya was a psychic at one point in her... "career"... you missed that shade.. you missed it all

MMm name a song from a soundtrack that was 2nd/3rd single... I'll wait

Yea nobody really talks about the psychic stuff, they go for the trash talking stuff. My comparison is more accurate tho...

Stayin Alive from Saturday Night Fever, single #2, most successful song off the Soundtrack and of the BeeGee's career, you were saying? MUST you try this stuff with someone who studies music so heavily?

You can't take what I said and flip it around to something it's not >_<

Gotta keep you on your toes.. Cute you mentioned a song that's from another generation. I was looking for some more... 2000s and up.. :)

Sure I can, especially if it's left up to implications dear ;)

OOOH YAY! I was hoping you'd fall in the trap door of asking for something from the 2000's! It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp is only the 2nd single off that soundtrack and is the most successful & won the Oscar.....I'm not the 1 to underestimate with music trivia, if ya didn't know, now ya do. :coffee: