The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

It's not. But you can take it how YOU want to take it.. But it's not how it was served

Kudos for you for knowing your stuff.. Too bad We Remain won't get touched by an Oscar :) good day sir

Hopefully it will get nominated for such a huge movie that is coming out.

• 2 weeks later...

Lyrically sure, but the guys vocals by themselves is callin you a liar boo :coffee:

No.. The song is beautiful

If it makes you feel better.. I downloaded the Xtina feature of the single on iTunes :rolleyes:

Xtina doesn't even have her own verse.. She just does backup. :umm: what a waste! If you're gonna have a b-lister on your single.. Why not give her her own verse/bridge

This band is amazing. I love their vocals

No.. The song is beautiful

If it makes you feel better.. I downloaded the Xtina feature of the single on iTunes :rolleyes:

Xtina doesn't even have her own verse.. She just does backup. :umm: what a waste! If you're gonna have a b-lister on your single.. Why not give her her own verse/bridge

This band is amazing. I love their vocals

Meh it's a feature, unless it's a single don't really mean much to me, might be 1 tho, they're performing it with her on The Voice on Tues.

It'd only be a problem if it were her song, other major vocalists (Whitney & Mariah) have done it for features too, not really a huge problem, hell MJ & Janet have too.

Meh, I like their lyrics and the music but vocally...meh.

Meh it's a feature, unless it's a single don't really mean much to me, might be 1 tho, they're performing it with her on The Voice on Tues.

It'd only be a problem if it were her song, other major vocalists (Whitney & Mariah) have done it for features too, not really a huge problem, hell MJ & Janet have too.

Meh, I like their lyrics and the music but vocally...meh.

It's prolly a single...

Name a song Mariah done that she didn't put her full vocals on? I just don't know... Not here for Janet's brother... Janet hasn't featured on a track with just background.. Minus that JT feature which Timbo fucked her over

I love make vocals like these.. I melt

It's prolly a single...

Name a song Mariah done that she didn't put her full vocals on? I just don't know... Not here for Janet's brother... Janet hasn't featured on a track with just background.. Minus that JT feature which Timbo fucked her over

I love make vocals like these.. I melt

We talked about trying my music trivia, Everytime I close my eyes, Babyface's song she was featured on, So you've never heard Makng Love In the rain, where Janet didn't get a verse? And the Justin song counts (I have the version with more of her vocals)

I can understand people liking these kind, it's raw and different-ish, but for me meh,

We talked about trying my music trivia, Everytime I close my eyes, Babyface's song she was featured on, So you've never heard Makng Love In the rain, where Janet didn't get a verse? And the Justin song counts (I have the version with more of her vocals)

I can understand people liking these kind, it's raw and different-ish, but for me meh,

It was a legit question.

Janet had the chorus of that song :umm:

I have that version :wub: so much better than the album version

It's not new at all.. It's my music weakness.. -_-