Janet Jackson Survivor: 20 Y.O. Edition

dimpy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said, it just dont do nothin for me, its missing that UMPH, and once again the funny thing is, I like most of the tracks on 20 Y.O. but that one is 1 of my all time least fave Janet tracks (which there arent alot of). But I like the beat, but I dont think theres anything specail about it, at least for me anyway. For me the album ends with Take Care, one of her (in my opinon) best slow jams ever lol. And I really tried to like L2L, when I 1st got the album, then I ignored it for like 3 yrs, and then I started communicating with alot more fans and found out it was 1 of the few faves from that era, I gave it another try, but I always wound up (and when I here it on my all Jan playlist I still wind up) either skipping it after the 1st chours, or if Im letting it play through, Im anxiously awaiting it to finish so I can get right to Roll Witchu. The song just aint for me, maybe I just need to see her do it live (thats what happend wit never letchu go, couldnt stand that song either till she did it live, now I like it, not 1 of my faves from Discipline, but def not my least fave, which is Greatest Ex, I'll be jumping on that 1 the sec the Discipline round opens lol)

Like I said, it just dont do nothin for me, its missing that UMPH, and once again the funny thing is, I like most of the tracks on 20 Y.O. but that one is 1 of my all time least fave Janet tracks (which there arent alot of). But I like the beat, but I dont think theres anything specail about it, at least for me anyway. For me the album ends with Take Care, one of her (in my opinon) best slow jams ever lol. And I really tried to like L2L, when I 1st got the album, then I ignored it for like 3 yrs, and then I started communicating with alot more fans and found out it was 1 of the few faves from that era, I gave it another try, but I always wound up (and when I here it on my all Jan playlist I still wind up) either skipping it after the 1st chours, or if Im letting it play through, Im anxiously awaiting it to finish so I can get right to Roll Witchu. The song just aint for me, maybe I just need to see her do it live (thats what happend wit never letchu go, couldnt stand that song either till she did it live, now I like it, not 1 of my faves from Discipline, but def not my least fave, which is Greatest Ex, I'll be jumping on that 1 the sec the Discipline round opens lol)

You always give stories with your posts :lmao: But I guess I can get where you're coming from. Idk which one I want to win for Discipline. Maybe CBG, SMB, or RWU. Those would be good. If L2L doesn't take it here, then it better be DI2M, S.E.X. or Enjoy :thumbup:

You always give stories with your posts :lmao: But I guess I can get where you're coming from. Idk which one I want to win for Discipline. Maybe CBG, SMB, or RWU. Those would be good. If L2L doesn't take it here, then it better be DI2M, S.E.X. or Enjoy :thumbup:

Yea, Im very long winded, I always have alot to say about anything lol. Its a blessing & a curse lol. Yea Im rooting for DI2M, TC, or Enjoy any of the 3 of them and Im a happy camper

Elimination Round:

Call on Me - 3

Get It Out Me - 4

Love 2 Love - 7

Take Care - 1

Show Me - 3

Love 2 Love has been eliminated.

Remaining Songs:

So Excited (feat. Khia)

Show Me

Get It Out Me

Do It 2 Me