Say something nice/u admire about another member

---

Henry, that muthafucka is a die hard, I mean that bitch is fucking crazy, but he kills me what I notice about him, is he won't back off, some shit pop off and he just goes in and gets worst and worst and worst, you be like damn he shading folks with Shennah gifs now....wow

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a few of you forgot to say something nice about me...I'm waiting... :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

I said something nice about you but problem is you Ciara at the Grammys and you not even scheduled to perform, you not up for an award, you not even presenting an award, someone somehow invited you and basically at that point you should be thankful for that much, but you expect album of the year for Fantasy Ride, so yea you a little delusional, I don't even expect muthafuckas to give me that much praise here. :filenails: Ch.(Hotboy style)

you, where shall I start, you came to the board and just represented a new, I was like this fool be clowning, I really thought if we did a forum awards you and Ralphie would go head to head for forum member of the year, since he came out the closet so long ago he been doing the most with the bf, and that's kinda old now so Im waiting on his next single. >_<

Ch...that was supposed to be about me and but you spent more time talking about Ralphie :rolleyes::lmao:

Ch...that was supposed to be about me and but you spent more time talking about Ralphie :rolleyes::lmao:

point is you in the lead unless Ralphie next single drop and it's hot, right now we still on his debut "Out the Closet" that shit old. His Janet. table top cover was hot thought ima give him that. Bu you just make it to the reunion cause its gone be crazy :excited:

:filenails:

perfect example, who the fuck are you? Maybe muthafuckas would get their props if they stayed recognizable, I honestly have no clue who you are, I know you a factor with that many posts, but Im really over bitches changing they damn names, at least make it a variation of your known name so folks know who you are, like Xternal went with X-force

point is you in the lead unless Ralphie next single drop and it's hot, right now we still on his debut "Out the Closet" that shit old. His Janet. table top cover was hot thought ima give him that. Bu you just make it to the reunion cause its gone be crazy :excited:

I can't make it to the reunin unfortunately :(! I just can't afford it right now :tear:

perfect example, who the fuck are you? Maybe muthafuckas would get their props if they stayed recognizable, I honestly have no clue who you are, I know you a factor with that many posts, but Im really over bitches changing they damn names, at least make it a variation of your known name so folks know who you are, like Xternal went with X-force

I'll be changing my name to something recognizable soon enough, and it's Reyna :rolleyes: A.k.a the cool newbie :coffee:

I can't make it to the reunin unfortunately :(! I just can't afford it right now :tear:

your trip would be expensive and Miami is expensive in general, Im in classes and I have no idea what my schedule will be like come time for the reunion best I can say is if I can make it I will, but I don't know, as for money if I put my mind to something and I want it enough, a dollar here and dollar there I can make shit happen, esp if I have time, which we all do in this case. If you put 20 pounds away a week until march and book your flight hotel, you would have 500 pounds beginning of March

Honestly I think the reunion should have been a more affordable trip for those that truly wanted to come, I had my say here and there, but I trust Will and his judgment, I just think the first city shoulda been something reasonably affordable, Miami is not cheap. :filenails:

JBailey -- You are a trip :lol: funny as f***, in fact, 3 of your last 10 posts literally made me laugh out loud. We rarely converse on here, but I definitely notice your posts. You're so unpredictable, at times very comical, and at times extremely deep and revealing. And you seem to really[/] care about other board members. That's whassup :)

AAAAAAAND, you and I share the same last name AND first initial of our first names :w00t: which in itself is pretty damn cool.

Selz - you know I love you. I consider you as one of my best forum buddies. I love that we have the same interests and I'll never forget that you were planning on opening your home to me. That's the sweetest thing anyone as ever done for me. I can't wait to meet you again. If I suggest McDonalds then feel free to layeth the smackdown on me :lol:. I truly consider you a real life friend :wub:

*dies a thousand deaths* lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

*butters my biscuits* :shifty:

ready_to_eat-vi.png

your presence is strong, no matter what we know you here and you are comical and you don't change your screen name I don't know who half these bitches are they keep changing they damn name I be like and you are? :unsure:

That is me. B)

Part of the reason why I'm so ICONIC on this forum. :yep:

:rolleyes:

KI!

It's not funny! <_<

I said something nice about you but problem is you Ciara at the Grammys and you not even scheduled to perform, you not up for an award, you not even presenting an award, someone somehow invited you and basically at that point you should be thankful for that much, but you expect album of the year for Fantasy Ride, so yea you a little delusional, I don't even expect muthafuckas to give me that much praise here. :filenails: Ch.(Hotboy style)

GIRL.....BYE!!!

I am Michael Jackson at the Grammys! I win every single award and if I decide to perform, I steal the show from the rest of you flop bitches. :coffee:

:filenails:

:unsure:

Archived