Revenge

Kim

Well, that episode was a bit underwhelming. lol But I think it's because all the previous episodes have been so good that when an episode is just a little bit slow, it's a bit disappointing.

Anyways, who was that fraud artist/painter guy? :lol: That was random as hell. :lol: He better have a good backstory. I was like, "Uh, they better not be pulling a Ringer and just throwing in random twists." :lol: But damn, he got Miss Vicki dick hungray as hell. :lmao:

Emily was not playing with that dude. :o She kicked the spirit outta that guy. :lol:

OH SHIT. Emily is going to go HARDER now. :mellow: Them Graysons need to watch their backs. :w00t:

Ki @ Victoria telling Emily to give the performance of her life. Gurl, she's giving the performance of her life right now. :filenails:

No drunk Daniel did NOT try it with Emily. :umm:

Victoria slayed my heart with:

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!! Bastard..." :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Vicky was serving so much emotion this episode. :cry: She is truly giving an Oscar/Golden Globe/Emmy/Tony etc. worthy performance. :thumbup:

I have to admit, they got me with the suicide, and I am not easily fooled. :umm:

Daniels court case is zooming bye. I kinda wanted to see Emily testify. The glares between her and Victoria woulda been epic.

YES. That would've been awesome. :umm:

Daniel basically signed and sealed his Revenge ticket now. Emily tried to give him an out and tried to get him to shake the Greysons off his back. But he went ALL in after hearing everything!!! Miss Emily is NOT having it and now he may as well get ready to be destroyed in every way imaginable.

Poor Daniel. Now EmilySUS must destroy him too. :(

Madeleine Stowe gave me everything these last two episodes. -_- Every range of emotion she gave. A true Goddess. :wub:

Emilysus deserves some praise too. Her facial expressions are EVERYTHING. And the way she jacked up Nolan was :o . It's time for EMMYly love bitches. -_-

This is my favorite new show. ABC don't fuck this up!!

Poor Daniel. Now EmilySUS must destroy him too. :(

Madeleine Stowe gave me everything these last two episodes. -_- Every range of emotion she gave. A true Goddess. :wub:

Emilysus deserves some praise too. Her facial expressions are EVERYTHING. And the way she jacked up Nolan was :o . It's time for EMMYly love bitches. -_-

This is my favorite new show. ABC don't fuck this up!!

was it that good boo? I may have to take a break from the books and download this shit...sorry my bad "Ringer" fucked my mojo up, only thang good now is "Game of Thrones" and "Nurse Jackie" :filenails:

• 2 weeks later...

OH SHIT. Nolan fucked himself over big time. >_< He should've just let Emily take care of the white haired man. :sigh:

Victoria was serving EVERYTHING this episode. I was ki'ing at her quips to Lydia. :lol: I can't believe she just gave Daniel all that shit though. :umm: Emily better pick up where Victoria left off. -_-

I was bawling at Sammy's death. :cry: That was so sad. :cry:

Season finale next week! :w00t:

Next season we gotta watch Revenge on Sunday nights.

Ashley been aching for a reason to get her ass dropkicked. She gonna fuck around and catch a beatdown fucking with Emilysus. Her wig is just crying to get dragged up and down that beach.

Good for them! Thursdays and Sundays are the most coveted nights in television. :cheers:

Ashley is feelin her puss WAY too much. Especially after being hired by Conrad. :sigh: She needs to learn her place in Queen Victoria and Emily the Slaying Princess' kingdom. :filenails:

I cannot partake of this thread I am 3 episodes behind >_<

CATCH UP!

Am I the only one who didn't care that the dog died? :unsure: Sure it was a childhood friend, but I needed more action.. :coffee:

Emilysus and Nolallah are such a good team..although Nolan fucked up and now has been strangled out the game, he is a good friend to Emilysus. Ole white haired man got something coming to him..Emilysus will seek her revenge.

But it was Queen Victoriallah who stole the show..her poisonous shade to Lydia was the highlight of the show.. :lmao:“The question is, why would Conrad hold onto something he knows has little value whatsoever…other than you, of course?” :lmao::lmao::lmao: Ugh.

And Ashley is going to get what's coming to her if she fucks with Emilysus..the look Emily gave her when they were doing the wedding details.. :asham: The bitch would have died 20 times if looks could kill.. :asham:

I can't wait for the finale though! :wub:

OH SHIT. Nolan fucked himself over big time. >_< He should've just let Emily take care of the white haired man. :sigh:

Victoria was serving EVERYTHING this episode. I was ki'ing at her quips to Lydia. :lol: I can't believe she just gave Daniel all that shit though. :umm: Emily better pick up where Victoria left off. -_-

I was bawling at Sammy's death. :cry: That was so sad. :cry:

Season finale next week! :w00t:

If I know Victoria, she didn't give Daniel shit worth having :filenails:

And Ashley is going to get what's coming to her if she fucks with Emilysus..the look Emily gave her when they were doing the wedding details.. :asham: The bitch would have died 20 times if looks could kill.. :asham:

she's really asking of it tho. :umm: and i'm sure emily will be happy to oblige. :blush:

OMFG

I am trying so hard not to read anything about the season finale or watch the commercial, but this fuckin picture was beside an article I was reading:

128119-169-ful-jpg_164317.jpg

PSIOFJPODSIJVPOJPOCXJKJKEWJRKJ :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: