Revenge

Kim

Wow so the cleared up who actually did it pretty quick. I figured they would drag out the who dunnit during the trial for drama. Victoria just lives in shade. It was not necessary for her to be bringing presents and still be like "Your stint at juvie might prove useful" No she diiint come up in Emilysus house with that snipe! :lmao: :lmao:

And yay at Nolan branching out on his own to blackmail Ashley! He hunted that bitch down himself for some nice blackmail work without Emilysus asking

tumblr_lxpa97TEfV1qd6igfo4_250.gif

Wow so the cleared up who actually did it pretty quick. I figured they would drag out the who dunnit during the trial for drama. Victoria just lives in shade. It was not necessary for her to be bringing presents and still be like "Your stint at juvie might prove useful" No she diiint come up in Emilysus house with that snipe! :lmao: :lmao:

And yay at Nolan branching out on his own to blackmail Ashley! He hunted that bitch down himself for some nice blackmail work without Emilysus asking

YES! I got my life when Nolan was all "chill bitch, I got this..."

I thought they were gonna drag this shit out foreeeeeeeeever. Was it really necessary for Tikeda (however da fuck you spell it) to go on and shoot Tyler two more times? And knock out Daniel? Really? He ALREADY shot him...pretty sure he had it handled. IDK, it seems dramatic. Especially after Daniel already saw the picture Tyler showed him. Maybe that's me, but whateva. Can't wait til April :tear:

Great episode! :clapping: :clapping:

:w00t: @ Victoria's flashback facial expressions when Conrad was spilling the tea on himself. I fuckin love her facial expressions. :mellow:

:umm: @ Ashley. She is really trying it with everyone. But Nolan brought that bitch down quick. :filenails:

:excited: @ the student trying it with sensei. :excited: That scene gave me so much life. :lol:

Is Emily gonna fuck up Daniel's life? A wrongfully convicted father for a wrongfully convicted son. -_- Makes sense to me. :umm:

:lmao: @ Victoria's shade. That was not necessary at all. :lmao: Bitch just couldn't help herself. :lol:

Poor Ashley is always getting the smack down. :lmao: I kinda feel sorry for the girl. :lol:

YES! I got my life when Nolan was all "chill bitch, I got this..."

I thought they were gonna drag this shit out foreeeeeeeeever. Was it really necessary for Tikeda (however da fuck you spell it) to go on and shoot Tyler two more times? And knock out Daniel? Really? He ALREADY shot him...pretty sure he had it handled. IDK, it seems dramatic. Especially after Daniel already saw the picture Tyler showed him. Maybe that's me, but whateva. Can't wait til April :tear:

Yes, it was necessary. :umm: That bitch boy was crazy as hell. They couldn't even keep him in the loony bin. It had to be done. :filenails:

I'm different, since I'm a filmmaker. I don't watch TV the same way ya'll do :coffee:

:umm:

yes but filmakers shit too and it smells just like those of us who watch TV :filenails:

This. :filenails:

What happened in that scene between Nolan and Ashley? How did he give her the smack down, I wasn't paying attention

Nolan was suspicious about how the pictures of Daniel got out to the media. So he called his company and found out it was Ashley. :lol: He informed Ashley of his discovery and now he owns her. :filenails:

We have to wait till fucking APRIL for new episodes! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I guess I can rewatch all the episodes in the fucking meantime ABC. :)

Emilysus' world has unraveled. Soon there will be no one to trust. :( She fights her sensei..her dick is in jail..and Nolan has stepped up his game with sabotaging lives. And Queen Victoriallah snatched her out with this: "Your stint at juvie might prove useful" :) <----- *fake smile*

Queen Victoriallah ain't shit. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Let's get it together Emilysus..the girls are laughing at you.. :lmao: :lmao:

We have to wait till fucking APRIL for new episodes! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I guess I can rewatch all the episodes in the fucking meantime ABC. :)

Emilysus' world has unraveled. Soon there will be no one to trust. :( She fights her sensei..her dick is in jail..and Nolan has stepped up his game with sabotaging lives. And Queen Victoriallah snatched her out with this: "Your stint at juvie might prove useful" :) <----- *fake smile*

Queen Victoriallah ain't shit. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Let's get it together Emilysus..the girls are laughing at you.. :lmao: :lmao:

^^ this :sigh: how shit got off this bad is all fucked up Ima need to see Emilysus perform "Control" :fail:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:excited:

Did y'all know the guy who plays Daniel is English? I didn't. :lol: I saw him on Ellen and was like, "Why is he faking an accent? Is this a joke?" :lol:

But now I can hear that his American accent is a bit off. >_<:lol:

I didn't know that. I just looked at a little of the clip on youtube thats cool.

I thought the episode as a whole was a little slow until the end. Emily kicked the SHIT outta that dude in the alley I was not expecting that! She went IN.