Revenge

Kim

Why is this show so fucking good???????? Emily got a damn professional Japanese Revenge instructor? LOL YASS she went to japan to learn the ancient ways of revenge.

Fauxmanda was str8 trippin!!!! She had some nerve coming at emily like that at the end. The look Emily gave her......I thought that bitch was gonna melt into a puddle on the deck. She is gonna take that bitch down HARD. I cannot wait.

OMFG The new episode gave me sooo much life!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

:w00t: @ Emily's Japanese mentor. I was like, "Who is she calling for help now?" :asham: She is NOT playing with her revenge. :w00t: But wait, did her dad let her choose whether to forgive or seek revenge? I was under the impression that her dad wanted her to just forgive and move on, and that she chose to seek revenge on her own. But her dad left her the Japanese contact?

*DEAD* @ Declan scamming Victoria. And all he asked for was $100,000? :lmao: That's probably couch change to her. :lmao: More *DEATH* @ Charlotte being in on the scam. Fuckin kids. :lmao:

:umm: @ Lydia escaping Victoria's prison. I wonder what she's gonna do now.

:lmao: @ Tyler and Nolan. They are messy.

Fauxmanda is psycho. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: That's all I have to say about her crazy ass. :wacko:

The next episode looks JUICAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmuaDh3GhhE

"You sabotaged our alliance because you fell for a hooker."

Oh shit. Nolan fucked up. :sigh:

Looks like Emily is gonna have to deal with Tyler herself. :sigh:

:w00t: @ Emily's Japanese mentor. I was like, "Who is she calling for help now?" :asham: She is NOT playing with her revenge. :w00t: But wait, did her dad let her choose whether to forgive or seek revenge? I was under the impression that her dad wanted her to just forgive and move on, and that she chose to seek revenge on her own.

He said he would rather her not seek revenge but if she wanted to he gave her the tools to do so.

I'm loving this show, I hope it gets picked up for a second season. I wonder how they're going to keep the momentum going after this season. I hope they continue to expand on the characters we already have, instead of casting a bunch of new ones. That's where Desperate Housewives went wrong after its first season. Revenge could very well be a modern, American classic. I'm so glad I'm here for this ride, great television.

• 2 weeks later...

lexuspalisadessuval.jpg

'Revenge' Star Madeleine Stowe's Car Crushed By Uprooted Tree

"I went in to the house and in about five minutes I heard this huge crash," the actress says.

2:43 PM PST 12/2/2011 by Jethro Nededog

Madeleine Stowe Lexus SUV KTLA Photo - H 2011

Photo by Tom Ballantyne as seen in the Palisadian-Post

She plays the villainous Victoria Grayson on ABC’s Revenge, but what just happened to Madeleine Stowe in real life seems a bit too close to the witch’s fate from The Wizard of Oz.

“Well, I just drove home,” Stowe tells KTLA. “I went in to the house and in about five minutes I heard this huge crash, the car alarm went off and this huge, huge, beautiful old oak tree pancaked the car.”

The tree not only managed to flatten Stowe’s Lexus SUV, but it also blocked the cul de sac where she lives in L.A.'s Santa Monica Canyon, the Palisadian-Post newspaper reports. It took a city crew four hours on Monday to cut through the monstrous tree that fell over due to a root fungus.

“There are several other trees on [the street] that should be evaluated to see if they are safe,' arborist Carl Mellinger tells the newspaper.

Thankfully, no one was injured in this incident. I can’t say the same for Stowe’s Lexus SUV.

2.gif

• Upvote 1

I don't know why they trying Emilysus. She has her own Pai Mei to help her out. Shit don't got real, so now Tyler is going to feel her fucking wrath! And Amanda betta watch her fucking back. The look Emilysus gave her was ominous. Chileeeeee.. :mellow:

And I can't @ Nolan turning down that tired boy puss of Tyler..that shit was hilarious.. :lmao: