Revenge

Kim

Ashley is really starting to feel her poon. :umm: Did y'all see the look on her face at Emily's house? :umm:

Nolan done fucked up ERRYTHANG. :sigh: Not even Emily could salvage that mess. -_- I wonder how everything is going to play out with Tyler having that USB drive. :sigh:

What is Emily's plan with giving Fauxmanda that "journal"? :unsure: She must be setting up something big. :dance:

:lmao: @ Emily potentially having that lawyer on her side. :lmao: Yet another one of her pawns. :lol: I just hope he doesn't go rogue. :umm:

:tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: @ Sensei abandoning Emily.

I just can't at this episode.. :lmao:

DEAD @ Emilysus spilling the tea on Nolan's and Tyler's fuck session.

DEAD @ Nolan still being hypnotized by Tyler's good boi puss. "I heard Monte Cristo is nice this time of year".

DEAD @ Victoriallah being shady when Daniel and Emily joined her for lunch..The bitch didn't even want to acknowledge Emily.. :lmao::lmao:

DEAD @ Emily's Pai Mei leaving her in the dust. Poor gal needs to get it together.

DEAD @ Emily reading Nolan DOWNE! Bitch was like I told you I would take you down as well if you were to get in my way.. :lmao:

And the final death was her alliance with that lawyer. :lmao:

As long as it's not Victoriallah or Emilysus..everyone else is expendable.. :filenails:

Yall going to have me watching this shit tonight instead of over the weekend.. <_<

Mm hmm. :umm:

DEAD @ Nolan still being hypnotized by Tyler's good boi puss. "I heard Monte Cristo is nice this time of year".

Tyler must've done something extra special to that ding-a-ling for Nolan to get heartbroken like that. He fell HARD for that [Emily] hooker [/Emily]. :sigh:

Executive Producer Mike Kelley is coming to the aid of those of us who are desperate for more Revenge! Check out some spoiler-y highlights from his question-and-answer session with our buddies at AOL TV. 1. The First Three Episodes: When we come back from hiatus on January 4th, Victoria (Madeleine Stowe) will deal with Lydia (Amber Valletta) while Tyler (Ashton Holmes) is busy becoming a crazy man.

Episodes 16-22: Get ready for the trial of the century! When summer in the Hamptons ends, we’ll follow the murder trial of the alleged killer

Sounds like Tyler will be batshit insane when his meds run out!

• 3 weeks later...

Madeleine Stowe should win the GG..her smile, her shade, and that look she gave Emily when Emily said "How inventive" about the scrapbook was genius. :mellow::lmao: She puts the B in BITCH. And I live for it!!! :wub:

Anyway, the episode was great. I do agree that the supporting characters are blah(Declan and Charlotte) but Nolan, Emily, and Victoria make up for it. I'm glad Tyler is going back to the psych ward..he did entirely too much last night. How Daniel didn't know he was a phag was beyond me.. :lmao:

And DEAD @ Nolan telling Emily that she could have taken Tyler out with her ninja moves.. :asham:

Can't wait till next week! :dance: