Revenge

Kim

apodfjpoajdspfoijsdpfovjapoi!!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Fantastic episode! :excited:

*DEATH* @ "Emily Thorne, displaying emotion while withholding your inner ninja at gunpoint. You almost seem like a mere mortal tonight." :lmao:

:cheer: @ Emily's gun not being loaded. She thinks of everything. :asham:

Victoria is giving me so much fuckin life with her facial expressions. omg :lol: Her smile was the PERFECT way to end the episode. :w00t:

So uh... what was the point of Declan and Charlotte in the episode? They served no purpose at all. All they did was take screen time away from Victoria and Emily. :umm:

I can't wait to see what happens next, since Tyler got knocked out the game. :coffee:

Madeleine Stowe should win the GG..her smile, her shade, and that look she gave Emily when Emily said "How inventive" about the scrapbook was genius. :mellow::lmao: She puts the B in BITCH. And I live for it!!! :wub:

Anyway, the episode was great. I do agree that the supporting characters are blah(Declan and Charlotte) but Nolan, Emily, and Victoria make up for it. I'm glad Tyler is going back to the psych ward..he did entirely too much last night. How Daniel didn't know he was a phag was beyond me.. :lmao:

And DEAD @ Nolan telling Emily that she could have taken Tyler out with her ninja moves.. :asham:

Can't wait till next week! :dance:

She BETTER win the GG. :filenails:

Madeleine Stowe should win the GG..her smile, her shade, and that look she gave Emily when Emily said "How inventive" about the scrapbook was genius. :mellow::lmao: She puts the B in BITCH. And I live for it!!! :wub:

Anyway, the episode was great. I do agree that the supporting characters are blah(Declan and Charlotte) but Nolan, Emily, and Victoria make up for it. I'm glad Tyler is going back to the psych ward..he did entirely too much last night. How Daniel didn't know he was a phag was beyond me.. :lmao:

And DEAD @ Nolan telling Emily that she could have taken Tyler out with her ninja moves.. :asham:

Can't wait till next week! :dance:

Um Ima need you to catch a clue, Tyler probably had sex with a drunk Daniel :whistle:

Um Ima need you to catch a clue, Tyler probably had sex with a drunk Daniel :whistle:

I wonder what it's like to have sex with a pyscho bitch. :unsure:

I bet they are gonna spice up Declan and Charlotte by having her get pregnant.. :rolleyes: So predictable.... :rolleyes:

The fake "Amanda Clarke" doesn't like that Jack and "Emily" are friends..bitch what do you expect..She is the girl that Jack loves.. :rolleyes:

Fauxmanda is getting way too invested in her fauxlife. :lol:

I wonder what it's like to have sex with a pyscho bitch. :unsure:

Fauxmanda is getting way too invested in her fauxlife. :lol:

Well apparently it was good..Nolan was gone behind that good boi puss..and Daniel too.. -_-

Fauxmanda betta sit her ass down.. :umm: Emilysus hasn't taken her out yet because she's using her for the Graysons.. -_-

I'm still laughing at Victoria's effortless shade last night..I swear, she's such a bitch..and her smile just elevates the scene.. :lmao:

fauxmanda is just as dangerous as Tyler. Her ass is crazy too. She getting all pressed about Emily and Jack. She gonna get ninja kicked in the fucking face if she keep up.

And Ashley just don;'t know! Somebody better tell that bitch quick who she fucking wit, cause she gonna get her neck snapped too coming for emily like she is.

At first I wanted emily to end up with jack but now I kinda like her with Daniel.

fauxmanda is just as dangerous as Tyler. Her ass is crazy too. She getting all pressed about Emily and Jack. She gonna get ninja kicked in the fucking face if she keep up.

And Ashley just don;'t know! Somebody better tell that bitch quick who she fucking wit, cause she gonna get her neck snapped too coming for emily like she is.

At first I wanted emily to end up with jack but now I kinda like her with Daniel.

I don't know why bitches try Emily.. :sigh: She will get her revenge if it kills her. :lmao:

I like Emily with Daniel too. :wub:

I bet they are gonna spice up Declan and Charlotte by having her get pregnant.. :rolleyes: So predictable.... :rolleyes:

The fake "Amanda Clarke" doesn't like that Jack and "Emily" are friends..bitch what do you expect..She is the girl that Jack loves.. :rolleyes:

Um the fact that "Amanda Clarke" is known to be in the mix is bad biz, that bitch is so dead :filenails: she is a walking train wreck