Who was more versatile with their music and dancing?

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its still freestyle period and like I said...take away the dancers and that's Janet freestyling. Freestlye is learned just like any other form of dancing. Let's say if Janet was on the street watching b-boys and other street dancers dancing like that and she picked it up it's still freestyle. Just cause she had a alot of dancers with her don't mean it ain't freestlye :coffee:

Hold up.

pulls out dancing trophies and awards*

Did you have the NERVE to give me a "Period" AND a coffee smilie after what you just wrote?

YOnzq.gif

"Freestyle" means off the top of the head with no pre-meditated thought. The music comes on and you just start moving. And seeing that after every 4 count a dancer or two would join in on what she was doing during that You aint Right snippet CLEARLY means that the 4 count of "freestyle" she did just before the first dancer behind her joined in was choreographed. PERIOD.

Hold up.

Did you have the NERVE to give me a "Period" AND a coffee smilie after what you just wrote?

YOnzq.gif

"Freestyle" means off the top of the head with no pre-meditated thought. The music comes on and you just start moving. And seeing that after every 4 count a dancer or two would join in on what she was doing during that You aint Right snippet CLEARLY means that the 4 count of "freestyle" she did just before the first dancer behind her joined in was choreographed. PERIOD.

TELL EM :filenails:

Hold up.

YOnzq.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGnS65bjpV8&t=7m38s that looks like freestyle to me. Oh and I don't care about your trophies...you got them cause obviously you're good at dancing. The dance she did on the You Ain't Right is freestyle but yes it is choreographed duh. As i've said about 3 times already Janet could've learned that off the street just like everybody else. Let's say she didn't have her dancers doing it with her then y'all wouldn't fret on saying its freestyle now would you? :coffee:

TELL EM :filenails:

girl please with the co-signing :umm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGnS65bjpV8&t=7m38sthat looks like freestyle to me. Oh and I don't care about your trophies...you got them cause obviously you're good at dancing. The dance she did on the You Ain't Right is freestyle but yes it is choreographed duh. As i've said about 3 times already Janet could've learned that off the street just like everybody else. Let's say she didn't have her dancers doing it with her then y'all wouldn't fret on saying its freestyle now would you? :coffee:

lol nvm Joe Joe this isn't getting anywhere

tumblr_ltsxtkeKin1qfjjglo1_250.gif

hope you get everything you want for christmas

I-wanna-a-hug-michael-jackson-9770533-400-300.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGnS65bjpV8&t=7m38s that looks like freestyle to me. Oh and I don't care about your trophies...you got them cause obviously you're good at dancing. The dance she did on the You Ain't Right is freestyle but yes it is choreographed duh. As i've said about 3 times already Janet could've learned that off the street just like everybody else. Let's say she didn't have her dancers doing it with her then y'all wouldn't fret on saying its freestyle now would you? :coffee:

Poor HoeHoe. :sigh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Janet for music

Janet for dancing

Point blank.

& I luv Janet. She is all superior. She is creator of heavens & earth. She is my Mother God Almighty. I'd shank a bitch for her. Claim her on my taxes. Do a 4 a.m. liquor store run for her in my PJ's, but I can admit she is NOT a freestyle dancer -_- & frankly I don't see a problem with that.

joe people co sign when they dont feel like wasting time on something stupid; case & point... dont get mad at me because u never make sense and ur always getting dragged by the nuts talk about adding insult to injury :rolleyes:

Archived