**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

Nene wants her own show. I think her smaller part this season is the network slowly easing her off the show. I'll be surprised if she returns next season.

But yea...i noticed too....she has smaller parts. But then again look at the Marlo drama that just started. Maybe they are saving the Nene drama for midseason?!? A season without a lot of Nene...that just ain't Housewives.

Well Kandi and Kim already have spin-off shows in the works as well ...so if Nene gets her own,it would HURT the ATL housewives if she doesn't return. That would be a bad move on Bravo's part imo.

Nene's smaller "appearances" in the show are due to the fact of the rest of the cast NOT being cool with her so naturally she wouldn't get alot of airtime because no one is filming with her as much since they dont like her. Bravo is tryna compensate by making this Nene and Marlo situation a bigger issue than what it actually was...that was NOT big news back when it happen. Alot of ppl are just NOW finding out about that so called "scandal". Bravo is sucking it bone dry for everything they can to make Nene relevant in this season because it appears not much was goin on with her during the filming of this season.

Well Kandi and Kim already have spin-off shows in the works as well ...so if Nene gets her own,it would HURT the ATL housewives if she doesn't return. That would be a bad move on Bravo's part imo.

Nene's smaller "appearances" in the show are due to the fact of the rest of the cast NOT being cool with her so naturally she wouldn't get alot of airtime because no one is filming with her as much since they dont like her. Bravo is tryna compensate by making this Nene and Marlo situation a bigger issue than what it actually was...that was NOT big news back when it happen. Alot of ppl are just NOW finding out about that so called "scandal". Bravo is sucking it bone dry for everything they can to make Nene relevant in this season because it appears not much was goin on with her during the filming of this season.

Exactly. Nene isn't even fazed by this whole Charles plotline...neither is Marlo. Charles is the only one pressed. >_<

(gonna be nice to do this without a lil girl chasing my response)

Sheree- I like the way she & Phaedra handled their differences and they did it like grown women (Nene could never). And I enjoyed watching her on Watch What Happens Live, and Im glad that that air matress isnt her sons bed (for those who didnt hear its her dogs)

Phaedra-.................already addressed what caught my attention about her this episode and I just didnt like the way she looks down on models. I know there's alot of people like that with models and entertainers, and I dont like that kind of judgement & Phaedra=judgement soits to be expected I guess

Nene- She was ok this episode, I liked her talk with her son (I come to the conclusion I ONLY like Nene when shes in her mom role, and when she's fun ofcourse)

Kandi- I digg ma girl Kandi broadening her horizons with Country music, and SHE was completely right in her fight with Marlo, Marlo was...I'll get to her in a sec

Cynthia- FINALLLLY a episode where I liked her, and I really felt for her, and Peter is a selfish piece of shit, he's fuckin married to her, you dont leave her hangin like that, she bailed his as out with her money when his club failed, and his bitch ass cant support her when she's successful? DROP HIM, She is too good for him, listen to ya sister and mama on that 1. Like people (like Marlo) wanna talk shit about Kandi supporting the guys she's with, but at least (from what I've seen) they support her, at least A.J. did

Kim-...............yea she & Kroy need their own show, their stuff really is like 2 completely different shows compared to the housewives show.

MAR-FUCKIN-LOOOOW (yup wit a W) lol, I DO NOT LIKE HER, she's a good addition to the show, but as a person that I see on the TV, I DONT LIKE HER. THE NERVE of her gettin pissed at Kandi because she didnt answer the question right herself, like Kandi said if she didnt want to answer that question she should've said "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS". Kandi didnt force her to say that dumbass weak ass answer. (Kims response to that was great lol)

Sheree trippin with Phaedra was insane to me. She was completely overreacting about that first court appearance. Bitch,there's more court dayz to come!!! She act like she wanted Phaedra to solve EVERYTHING and WIN her case in one court sitting. Is this bitch stupid? :mellow: Even a kid knows court cases are long and lengthy.. :mellow:

Marlo was off the chain. :mellow: Why did she just come outta nowhere tryna trip out on Kandi? :mellow: I truly felt Marlo started with Kandi just to get some airtime because she wanted to make her mark on the show.

I love how Kim left and was like these bitches are STILL the same with all the drama mess,I wasnt missing much..let me get outta here. :lol:

And Mr.Peter... :mellow: Thats all imma say ..

Well not to say I didnt enjoy her, but I just really noticed, its like 2 different shows when Kim is concerned. BUT YESSS SHE WAS READIN MARLO In that confessional. But yea I am gonna enjoy Kims show when it comes out

i agree with you. It was just nice to see messy Kim again. I still remember that old episode where they were at an event and she messed up her leg/ankle

and how dramatic she was...thats a classic Kim moment. :lol:

Marlo was off the chain. :mellow: Why did she just come outta nowhere tryna trip out on Kandi? :mellow: I truly felt Marlo started with Kandi just to get some airtime because she wanted to make her mark on the show.

oh she definitely tried Kandi. Kandi kept it cool though, but it could not have been me. I would have had to tell Ms. Merlot about herself.

i agree with you. It was just nice to see messy Kim again. I still remember that old episode where they were at an event and she messed up her leg/ankle

and how dramatic she was...thats a classic Kim moment. :lol:

oh she definitely tried Kandi. Kandi kept it cool though, but it could not have been me. I would have had to tell Ms. Merlot about herself.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yea Kandi handled that shit real proper, and yea I liked how Kim just removed herself like that. And yea Marno probably did start that shit just on purpuse to get air time. I cant wait to see how this season progresses, its picking up nicely. I cant believe this episode got me feelin for Cynthia and not calling her stupid for her actions (with the exception of being married to Peter, he's not making her look good)

Why does Sheree have to complain at every event she goes to? Its like it's impossible for her to give a direct compliment. When she said it was hot at Cynthia's modeling agency, I looked at the people around her and NO ONE else was fanning and looking hot, just her. Hell, Regina Bell had a full suit on! She was lying her ass off on Watch What Happens Live when she said that air mattress was for her dog.

Phaedra seems to resent the fact that Cynthia is a successful model. This is like the third or fourth backhanded comment she's made about her profession. It was hilarious though. She looked like a linebacker in her dress.

I felt really bad for Cynthia. It's time to divorce Peter and get your happy back!

Kandi was very messy this episode. Why does Marlo have to tell you where she got her money from? Marlo did start the fight, but Kandi had started with her at the art gallery. I loved it when Marlo said kandi was a big momma. It's about time she got a taste of her own medicine for being a gossip.

Is Kim fucking kidding with her whole "Who does that?" in regards to Marlo having a sugar daddy?! Bitch....just LAST SEASON you were "using your hole" to get money from Big Papa!!

I saw the preview on the bravo website for the scene between Marlo and Nene that happens on the next episode. They actually do sit down and talk and don't fight.

Sheree is such a bitch! Phaedra went out of her way to help her, and she dissed her! "I just had to figure out how to fire her"! WTF Heree you muscle face hoe! :umm: See this is why my sympathy is waning. She was just so rude to Phade. :rolleyes: Uncalled for.

Kim please leave the show already. :bored: Nice home though. Ummm where was her BFF Mamie aka Sweety when they went to the new house? Did Kim send her to the field to get some more cotton? :filenails: Oh and POT MEET KETTLE Kim...you can't judge Marlo!

Peter is such an ass. I'm happy for Cynthia and her model school. Good for her pulling it off.

Kandi is a hustler. I love it. She knows how to spread herself to other genre's of music....go girl. :cheer:

I love seeing Nene and Bryson interact.

Marlo.....girl.....sit down. Kandi was right about you. HEW did you suck to get that money. And what's his number? :umm:

I finally caught up with all the shows. Kim's house did turn out pretty cute. Kim's only saving grace is that Kroy really seems sweet. I like how he is with the girls. Are they grooming this Marlow bitch to become a regular castmember or what? They really trying to shoehorn that bitch in.

Cynthia's opening was kinds uncomfortable but Nene was not pressed and I was proud of her. Those other bitches was really worried.

Marlow went in on Kandi and everyone was worried about Nene starting shit.

• 3 weeks later...

This last episode was :yawn:

Nene and Marlo's "getting along" seems odd to me..and just not right for some reason. :lol:

I hate to say it but I think evetually Peter and Cynthia will divorce

It is a little odd isn't it? Maybe because its been so long since Nene has gotten along with another woman other than Cynthia.

Nene- Yea Im in agreement with the 2 above it was odd with her & Marlo, but nice to to see her ankle deep in Drama

Kim-..........a whole other show, it's not said whether or not Kims gonna still be a housewife even when she has her show, but at THIS point, I wouldnt be suprised or sad if she was on housewives, if its more like it is now

Kandi- The ONLLLLY thing I dont like about Kandi, that gets on ma last damn nerve is her attitude when she writes a song and the artist she gives it to wants to change certain things, and she always gets a lil diva attitude about it, and I guess its a songwriter thing cause Bruno Mars said he feels the same way about certain songs, but Im like....get yo credit, get yo check, and do the damn thing.

Phaedra- I LOVED the opening scene with Phaedra her mom & son, that was adorable. And the funeral thing.......meh, sounds tacky to ME, but idk, maybe I'd need to see 1 in person.

Sheree-................................................see ya next week (seriously did she do anything? I really dont remember her on this episode)

Cynthia- WILL YOU LEAVE THAT FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT MAN? I HATE when people are proud not to grow, like what the hell....... Cynthia you dumb as a bag of rocks but you can do & deserve better.

The new Nene/Marlo "friendship" feels sooooooooooooooooooo fake. First of all the lunch was just full of fakery. The producers clearly set that up.

Kandi and whatsherface...whatever.

I'm impressed with Phaedra and her job. Creepy...but....she's doin her thang. Can't hate.

Peter and Cynthia....*sigh*. They won't last...obviously. Peter is an azz. I like seeing Cy start to call him on his crap and etc. Bout time.

Kim is ZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzz! time for her to go! I know mothahood changes you but, dang...i miss the old messy drunk Kim!

The new Nene/Marlo "friendship" feels sooooooooooooooooooo fake. First of all the lunch was just full of fakery. The producers clearly set that up.

Kandi and whatsherface...whatever.

I'm impressed with Phaedra and her job. Creepy...but....she's doin her thang. Can't hate.

Peter and Cynthia....*sigh*. They won't last...obviously. Peter is an azz. I like seeing Cy start to call him on his crap and etc. Bout time.

Kim is ZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzz! time for her to go! I know mothahood changes you but, dang...i miss the old messy drunk Kim!

:lmao: