**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

How old are you? :blink:

How old are you? blink.gif

What exactly are u trying to insinuate with this "how old are u"

What is exactly wrong with my comment...oh thats right. nothing. it was all fact

listen u, u are not smarter than me, and ur shade dont fly wif me

u should be asking urself that... a 30+yo old acting a damn fool, and hating on Beyonce, Nene, and whoever else. Havent u got anything better to do?

HOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD UP..STOP DA FUCKING TRACK!!!!!

What the HELL was Sheree's mother doing HUGGING Sheree's deadbeat ass babydaddy AFTER court???? I'm lost. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Sheree putting Phaedra's ppl thru hell to PAY her the money she owes Phaedra for filing this legal shit?? :mellow:

Phaedra promised you LOW fees since you're a friend and this is how you wanna act? :blink:

Sheree lost points with me there.

Sheree- I was with her sometimes and she lost me sometimes. I was wit her when she was in tears, but I was agianst her for the way she was treating Phaedra, who's trying to help her ass out (and she was right about the new car, like I said about the house, that aint a good look when she's going after that ape)

Phaedra- She was really there for Sheree, and that was nice to see, she was really being a good friend, she got some new points from me this episode

Kandi-...OK what confused me was the Kandi Koated Nights set...I watch that show like twice a month, and their still on couches, I never saw that set or Marlo & the guy on there. (but I think thats for her spinoff show, which KKN is supposed to be in negotiations for). I felt for her when she was talking about her ex too, and what she went through with that divorce.

Kim- yea it was nice seeing her with the family and the funny thing wit the dog & stuff and washing the wigs (Sweetie is right by the way, extra virgin olive oil is very good for real & fake hair)

Nene-..................................................................................................................(see ya next week)

Cynthia-................................................................................................................(see ya next week)

Sheree- I was with her sometimes and she lost me sometimes. I was wit her when she was in tears, but I was agianst her for the way she was treating Phaedra, who's trying to help her ass out (and she was right about the new car, like I said about the house, that aint a good look when she's going after that ape)

Phaedra- She was really there for Sheree, and that was nice to see, she was really being a good friend, she got some new points from me this episode

Kandi-...OK what confused me was the Kandi Koated Nights set...I watch that show like twice a month, and their still on couches, I never saw that set or Marlo & the guy on there. (but I think thats for her spinoff show, which KKN is supposed to be in negotiations for). I felt for her when she was talking about her ex too, and what she went through with that divorce.

Kim- yea it was nice seeing her with the family and the funny thing wit the dog & stuff and washing the wigs (Sweetie is right by the way, extra virgin olive oil is very good for real & fake hair)

Nene-..................................................................................................................(see ya next week)

Cynthia-................................................................................................................(see ya next week)

Kim is annoying,, She can never do anything for herself...

Geez I got that kid pressed.

And by saying I "hate" anyone who's "attractive or successful" your saying you think Janet is neither?, otherwise wouldnt I hate her?=#youfail Man you are not smart at all.

Oh and sorry but your the only 1 that cries about getting negative's, nobody else acts psycho about it but you.

Geez I got that kid pressed.

And by saying I "hate" anyone who's "attractive or successful" your saying you think Janet is neither?, otherwise wouldnt I hate her?=#youfail Man you are not smart at all.

Oh and sorry but your the only 1 that cries about getting negative's, nobody else acts psycho about it but you.

What the hell are you talking about?

That second comment makes no sense

Girl. u are always pressed by me. So much so that u follow and read every post of mine on this board, and always have to say some "ur mental" jab. Honey, the only mental person out of the two of us is u. Whenever someone disagrees with u, u go on the attack, and stalk them in every thread, and get obsessed with them, which is why u were banned from J/X. Otherwise, no one talks to u. And I never talk to u. Why would I talk to u. I don't even like u. I only respond to your constant personal attacks, constant harassment. Otherwise, i would never bother with u

As for this third comment "about getting negatives". WTF are u even on about? have u had ur medication for the day. U just -1'd me. I didn't say a word about it. What planet is your god-damn head operating on u psycho

And yes, I noticed that you edited this post too. Now u trying to be cute, and impress everyone with your essay

no1curr

gurlbye

What the hell are you talking about?

That second comment makes no sense

Girl. u are always pressed by me. So much so that u follow and read every post of mine on this board, and always have to say some "ur mental" jab. Honey, the only mental person out of the two of us is u. Whenever someone disagrees with u, u go on the attack, and stalk them in every thread, and get obsessed with them, which is why u were banned from J/X. Otherwise, no one talks to u. And I never talk to u. Why would I talk to u. I don't even like u. I only respond to your constant personal attacks, constant harassment. Otherwise, i would never bother with u

As for this third comment "about getting negatives". WTF are u even on about? have u had ur medication for the day. U just -1'd me. I didn't say a word about it. What planet is your god-damn head operating on u psycho

And yes, I noticed that you edited this post too. Now u trying to be cute, and impress everyone with your essay

no1curr

gurlbye

Little girl, stop trying to flip the script, everybody in here knows that your the resident nut job, and your the 1 thats on their way to being banned here. Sorry you can call everyone crazy all you want but when this many people have a problem with YOU, then something says we're not the problem its YOU, and your wacked out brain.

Aww your so messed up in the head you really think Im stalking you dont you? Because I give you negatives (that you always fuss over) the solution is, stop saying dumb shit. And further proof that it is in fact you that has some kind of weird obsession & psychotic behavior is THIS FUCKIN THREAD, I didnt say SHIT to you, and then you come starting shit because your pissed because your pissed off about something in another topic or because I dont like Beyonce or something stupid that you like, and you've done that to nearly everyone on this board. And again, you sound really stupid in trying to bring up me being banned from the xone when it was for calling someone a name, not "stalking", and it was for them calling Janet names, so you failed again little girl.

Aww you dont like me? :tear: Well that means I dont have a loser psychopath as a friend :(. Sorry but ask ANYONE, you start shit with me (which might or might not have been getting reported...) LOFL @ You pretending to play dumb (hell at least I hope your pretending) EVERY time I or anyone gives you a negative you act like a pissed off 12 yr old and its hilarious to watch (like you did just now too). Oh and Im on Earth, nobody knows what planet your psycho head is on

and its obvious someone cares otherwise you wouldnt've had to bring it up. P.S. I love that you try to flip the script calling me psycho when I've been in a few arguments here and with alot of the people we get along fine, almost NOBODY gets along with you after a argument, for a reason, your a lunatic, and a stalker. EVERYTHING you called me in your little post theres more than enough proof in the past 2 days that prove its all YOU.

1 of us got banned from Janet Xone for defending Janet agianst someone repeatedly calling her stupid (and would do it agian) the other is gonna get banned from here for starting shit over nothing with nearly every member. Its actually more proof that your a nut job that you keep trying to tell me why I was banned from the xone when you dont even know...another fail that you keep doing.

#nobodylikesyou

Kim- Yawn.com......i fast forwarded through her stuff. I honestly don't care about her anymore. She's gotten boring....i miss the messy/drunk kim. :umm::thumbdown:

Kandi - :lmao: @ her and them vibrators....lawd!

I gotta agree with NeNe...in reference to the "other people wearing the clothes first thing". :ph34r:

Sheree- Ummmmm...what can you say? I mean...i do feel bad for her but...at the same time....i don't. You're soooo stressed about money and etc....yet you got these D&C outfits and handbags and Gucci this and that. She is NOT sending the right message. :sigh:

Phaedra- She was the standout in this episode. :cheer: I love seeing her interact with Sheree and take on her case! :mellow: @ Sheree having the NERVE to try to pin the outcome of the case on Phade! Ummm Phade did her job and she did a great job at that. :umm:

Are you kidding me? Phaedra has came up this season. She's alot more entertaining and messy than before. She's moved into one of the front runners if you ask me. :clapping:

Don't get me wrong....I love Phaedra too! (Especially after this episode...last night's ep!) but....she seems to be supporting others. She doesn't have a real "storyline" of her own. That funeral stuff was cute...but....not enough to last the whole season!

Did you all see the shot of Kairo 's bed. Its a Fucking air mattress. Meanwhile Sheree is driving around in the Porsche that is sure to be repossessed and wearing designer clothes.

Lets talk about her money situation. The first three seasons she lived in That fabulous house and now she's in That apartment?! Wtf?

I also noticed this episode she had a cable box but no TV. I wonder if She pawned it to pay her lawyer fees.

Kim- Yawn.com......i fast forwarded through her stuff. I honestly don't care about her anymore. She's gotten boring....i miss the messy/drunk kim. :umm::thumbdown:

Kandi - :lmao: @ her and them vibrators....lawd!

I gotta agree with NeNe...in reference to the "other people wearing the clothes first thing". :ph34r:

Sheree- Ummmmm...what can you say? I mean...i do feel bad for her but...at the same time....i don't. You're soooo stressed about money and etc....yet you got these D&C outfits and handbags and Gucci this and that. She is NOT sending the right message. :sigh:

Phaedra- She was the standout in this episode. :cheer: I love seeing her interact with Sheree and take on her case! :mellow: @ Sheree having the NERVE to try to pin the outcome of the case on Phade! Ummm Phade did her job and she did a great job at that. :umm:

Don't get me wrong....I love Phaedra too! (Especially after this episode...last night's ep!) but....she seems to be supporting others. She doesn't have a real "storyline" of her own. That funeral stuff was cute...but....not enough to last the whole season!

I like the fact that she doesn't have a storyline because she's able to jump all over the place and be messy. :lol: I mean look at the storyline's we do have. Kim's baby shit =BORING. Kandi's sextoy shit = getting redundant. :umm: Even Nene's storyline of being single and dating is a snoozefest. Of all of them Phaedra's presence seems to be the most interesting because she not just stuck in ONE lane,outside of her Sheree's storyline is the only ones thats interesting tbh.

Did you all see the shot of Kairo 's bed. Its a Fucking air mattress. Meanwhile Sheree is driving around in the Porsche that is sure to be repossessed and wearing designer clothes.

Lets talk about her money situation. The first three seasons she lived in That fabulous house and now she's in That apartment?! Wtf?

I also noticed this episode she had a cable box but no TV. I wonder if She pawned it to pay her lawyer fees.

I seen that..but wanted to believe I was just seeing things. >_<

Sheree's financial issue is so confusing especially when Phaedra has put it out there that Sheree has a reputation for not paying lawyers in the past and all kind of shit she neglects to pay. Im soooo confused about her pockets. She looks broke and rich at the same time. :mellow:

I seen that..but wanted to believe I was just seeing things. >_<

Sheree's financial issue is so confusing especially when Phaedra has put it out there that Sheree has a reputation for not paying lawyers in the past and all kind of shit she neglects to pay. Im soooo confused about her pockets. She looks broke and rich at the same time. :mellow:

I think maybe she's having financial difficulty but spends whatever check she does get from the show or promo appearances on herself. It was rumored That bravo was paying for her last house

omg you are SO Behind lol

Yeah lol I just finished the mess at Kandi's bday party with Ridiculous. Nene seems to have a much smaller part in this season since she doesnt get along with any of the girls except Kandi and Cynthia. They cant do much interaction other than the huge get togethers hosted by Neutral kandi.

Yeah lol I just finished the mess at Kandi's bday party with Ridiculous. Nene seems to have a much smaller part in this season since she doesnt get along with any of the girls except Kandi and Cynthia. They cant do much interaction other than the huge get togethers hosted by Neutral kandi.

I noticed that too. Most of her scenes this season have ended up on the cutting room floor and are only avaible as bonus scenes online. I don't like That at all.

Nene wants her own show. I think her smaller part this season is the network slowly easing her off the show. I'll be surprised if she returns next season.

But yea...i noticed too....she has smaller parts. But then again look at the Marlo drama that just started. Maybe they are saving the Nene drama for midseason?!? A season without a lot of Nene...that just ain't Housewives.