**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

I have decided to watch this show, and I am with season 1 episode one, I love the draw of Atlanta because of the idea to be of color around success and not having to deal with the shock of someone Black being intelligent really sold me 5 seconds into the episode. I always check on TV shows on wikipedia because you can get all the info ratings, number or episodes, seasons, this show is apparently a higher draw to Bravo than Top Chef...of all the Real Housewives, the Atlanta series is the highest rated.

I have decided to watch this show, and I am with season 1 episode one, I love the draw of Atlanta because of the idea to be of color around success and not having to deal with the shock of someone Black being intelligent really sold me 5 seconds into the episode. I always check on TV shows on wikipedia because you can get all the info ratings, number or episodes, seasons, this show is apparently a higher draw to Bravo than Top Chef...of all the Real Housewives, the Atlanta series is the highest rated.

Yeah its the top rated show on Bravo. The finale last year got 4 million viewers and theyve been getting 3 million viewers easily every week this season.

You're watching season 1?! That's probably my favorite season behind season 3.

I've watched every city, but OC, and ATL is always the most entertaining. This season however, it seems a little forced. You can tell now they all want their own shows, and it just comes off as more fake than the past seasons.

Um Bailey...you're LATE. We been talking about ATL being the highest rated,in fact in this thread! :umm::lol:

What's up with these little 15 minute previews they do for the next episode this season? I go to my dvr expecting a full episode and its only like the first 10 minutes. Then when the full episode is recorded I just skip the first 10 minutes since I already saw it.

Anyway, Phaedra's South Africa trip sounds kinda strange. I don't blame nene one bit for sayinf she aint going. That is a disaster waiting to happen. A intercontinental trip with people you cant stand? Ch....please. That dinner with kandi's mom coming up looks awkward as hell too. She trying to make Nene and Kim speak to each other thats a mess. Not everyone needs to be friends.

Um Bailey...you're LATE. We been talking about ATL being the highest rated,in fact in this thread! :umm::lol:

It's not about me being late boo, it's about the fact that when I stop and look at my world between school and shit I don't have time to throw every single show that pop up on TV into my cranium, I mean that's a lot of TV so you might call it late, call it whatever you want, but I am sure there are shows the group here enjoy that you don't watch, besides on the real most of the TV I watch is fiction, I don't really care for reality TV because it's forced and fake but if that's your lane then roll on homey

Anyway, Phaedra's South Africa trip sounds kinda strange. I don't blame nene one bit for sayinf she aint going. That is a disaster waiting to happen. A intercontinental trip with people you cant stand? Ch....please. That dinner with kandi's mom coming up looks awkward as hell too. She trying to make Nene and Kim speak to each other thats a mess. Not everyone needs to be friends.

Not to mention the trip is 10 days long!

I read somewhere that in an upcoming episode we'll see NeNe secretly trying to get Marlo included in the trip :asham:

Kim doesn't go on the trip.

what the fuck is the deal with Kim and Nene? They was Ace boon coons for a minute than around episode 3 it just tanked like shit :unsure:

Nene has fallen out with everyone at one point or another except Cynthia. After season 2 nene just started feeling her cunt a bit too much and started reveling the villianess role. Some of it isnt all her fault though. I agree with her on her last falling out with Kim. Kim talks to her black maid/assistant any kinda way. Even kandi noticed it and mentioned it. Just because sweetie allows Kim to treat her like that and talk down to her like a slave at times doesnt mean its cute to be around.

At this point the only people even thinking about nene is Cynthia, Kandi doesnt mind her anymore it seems but she doesnt go out of her way to hang with her.

Nene has fallen out with everyone at one point or another except Cynthia. After season 2 nene just started feeling her cunt a bit too much and started reveling the villianess role. Some of it isnt all her fault though. I agree with her on her last falling out with Kim. Kim talks to her black maid/assistant any kinda way. Even kandi noticed it and mentioned it. Just because sweetie allows Kim to treat her like that and talk down to her like a slave at times doesnt mean its cute to be around.

At this point the only people even thinking about nene is Cynthia, Kandi doesnt mind her anymore it seems but she doesnt go out of her way to hang with her.

mess

you in ATL you get to see houses like that? Is this show an accurate portrayal of ATL life?

I've never lived there, but visited a lot, and have a few friends there. Just like in the show, most people there live beyond their means, and love to name drop and talk about designer clothes, and cars, even if they living in a studio apt with 3 roommates. I do like that guys seems pretty comfortable being out there. :filenails:

It's not about me being late boo, it's about the fact that when I stop and look at my world between school and shit I don't have time to throw every single show that pop up on TV into my cranium, I mean that's a lot of TV so you might call it late, call it whatever you want, but I am sure there are shows the group here enjoy that you don't watch, besides on the real most of the TV I watch is fiction, I don't really care for reality TV because it's forced and fake but if that's your lane then roll on homey

Im not saying LATE as in watching the show..Im saying LATE as in informing us the INFO of them being the highest rated. :sigh:

I've never lived there, but visited a lot, and have a few friends there. Just like in the show, most people there live beyond their means, and love to name drop and talk about designer clothes, and cars, even if they living in a studio apt with 3 roommates. I do like that guys seems pretty comfortable being out there. :filenails:

I would enjoy that myself, it would seem that big cities tend to have a lot of that going on, like Dallas was all about what you drive and wear, Chicago the dudes in the clubs were so snotty.