**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

excuse me but um I woulda been told the event planner to get his life, aint that a bitch he gone sit there and talk shit like it aint nothing? Hun-tay NO MAM I can carry my black ass right on out here and find someone else to do it today and that would be my goal for the day REPLACE ERASE EMBRACE NEW FACE COME ON!

:excited:

The reason she's not getting child support now is because she totally conned her ex husband.

I was mad they didnt adress some of that the episode he went to court with phaedra. They made it seem like he was childish and we arent getting his side at all. But, she probably doesnt want that shown and I am sure they are accomodating her so she doesnt bail on the show.

I was mad they didnt adress some of that the episode he went to court with phaedra. They made it seem like he was childish and we arent getting his side at all. But, she probably doesnt want that shown and I am sure they are accomodating her so she doesnt bail on the show.

Sheree probably didn't tell the producers of her scam. Now that it's come out though I wouldn't be surprised if its brought up at the reunion.

Most ppl felt Kandi's mama was doin too much tryna bring them together..I didnt think it was all that bad. :umm:

Why would bitches who dont like each other go on a trip together? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Nene is funny..she acts like she never needs anybody but yet you invite Marlo when she was never invited to begin with. bitch,PLEASE :lmao:

Nene- Enjoyed her this episode

Kim-......................nothin goin on wit the gun shit. BUT major respect for actually SAYING "Hi Nene", even saying her name & looking at her. I honestly think them bitches miss each other on some level lol.

Kandi- Girl watch out wit Marlo LOL. And I dont think her mama should've been all "Kim/Nene say hi to Nene/Kim" I think she should've said what she said about missing them but NOT literally try to force grown ass women to be friends.

Phaedra- I LOVE Phaedra this season, Im just really enjoying her, and I love how she wants to squash problems (she avoided problems with Sheree by talking it out & refering her to another attorney, and now she squashed what Peter & Apollo had)

Sheree-The museum stuff was FUN-NY and the LOOK she gave Phaedra when she asked about her being with Nene again lol

Cynthia- I enjoyed her this week

Most ppl felt Kandi's mama was doin too much tryna bring them together..I didnt think it was all that bad. :umm:

Why would bitches who dont like each other go on a trip together? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Nene is funny..she acts like she never needs anybody but yet you invite Marlo when she was never invited to begin with. bitch,PLEASE :lmao:

I don't blame Nene at all for inviting her though. If she gets along with marlo "for now" and you are going on a extended trip when you KNOW some of your most hated enemies are going to be there in close proximity. She needs more than JUST cynthia there. Otherwise she would have to be on Cynthia like a tick or be alone.

I thought that little dinner was super uncomfortable. What is so hard to understand about not having to be friends with everyone. You would think someone Joyce's age has had friends that drifted apart or fell apart etc. You cant force people that fell out to just spontaneously be friends again. I know I have been there and had friends who I was SUPER tight with and then we just fell out. And there is nothing in the world that would make me be friends with them again. We have had to go to the same parties since, have some of the same friends. And its not weird for me I just ignore them and go on about my buisiness. I know for the friends in the middle it may be uncomfortable sometimes cause they feel like they have to manage these 2 factions. But, it is what it is.

I don't blame Nene at all for inviting her though. If she gets along with marlo "for now" and you are going on a extended trip when you KNOW some of your most hated enemies are going to be there in close proximity. She needs more than JUST cynthia there. Otherwise she would have to be on Cynthia like a tick or be alone.

I thought that little dinner was super uncomfortable. What is so hard to understand about not having to be friends with everyone. You would think someone Joyce's age has had friends that drifted apart or fell apart etc. You cant force people that fell out to just spontaneously be friends again. I know I have been there and had friends who I was SUPER tight with and then we just fell out. And there is nothing in the world that would make me be friends with them again. We have had to go to the same parties since, have some of the same friends. And its not weird for me I just ignore them and go on about my buisiness. I know for the friends in the middle it may be uncomfortable sometimes cause they feel like they have to manage these 2 factions. But, it is what it is.

But isnt that kind of the old skool way of thinking..tryna bring ppl together? Older ppl are forever tryna do things like this. :lol: Im not surprised that Mama Joyce tried. She meant no harm,I really thought maybe they would hash it out at the table but I guess it was wishful thinking.

But isnt that kind of the old skool way of thinking..tryna bring ppl together? Older ppl are forever tryna do things like this. :lol: Im not surprised that Mama Joyce tried. She meant no harm,I really thought maybe they would hash it out at the table but I guess it was wishful thinking.

Yeah I think they all understood she meant no harm. You seriously thought they were gonna all hug and be cool with each other at the table? Sheree especially still hates on nene even in tweets and shit I read. They will not be friends again. Same with Kim I think that ship has sailed and its beyond over now.

The producers probably understand that now too thats why they are trying to bring marlo into the fold. I wouldnt be surprised if they try to find another new chick for next season as well.

Does anyone know if that Lounge idea nene is going with has done anything really? Did she ever get it going? And what about Cynthias studio and Peters new club are there stories out about whether they have succeded or not?

Does anyone know if that Lounge idea nene is going with has done anything really? Did she ever get it going? And what about Cynthias studio and Peters new club are there stories out about whether they have succeded or not?

Nene opened up her first lounge in an airport recently. I think she's in the process of opening another one. Cynthia is in the process of getting models for her school. I've hear good and bad things about Peter's club.

Yeah I think they all understood she meant no harm. You seriously thought they were gonna all hug and be cool with each other at the table? Sheree especially still hates on nene even in tweets and shit I read. They will not be friends again. Same with Kim I think that ship has sailed and its beyond over now.

The producers probably understand that now too thats why they are trying to bring marlo into the fold. I wouldnt be surprised if they try to find another new chick for next season as well.

Well its not that I thought they were gonna walk away being friends but I didnt think it was gonna still be completely segregated, I guess.

Read this episode guide for the episode that comes on in 2 weeks:

The ladies arrive in Cape Town, South Africa for a 10-day adventure where it’s officially the “Smalls” (Phaedra, Shereé and Kandi) versus the “Talls” (NeNe, Cynthia and Marlo). However, Africa works its magic on them - even NeNe and Shereé put aside their differences for the first time in months. On a yacht ride in the harbor, they open up to each other about their differences and attempt to start anew. But the love-fest is only a few hours old when NeNe's new bestie, Marlo, confronts Shereé about not inviting her to a dinner party. A huge fight erupts, with NeNe playing the unlikely role of peacemaker. Back in Atlanta, with Kroy away at football camp, Kim’s feeling the pressure of being a single mother of three. 

Read this episode guide for the episode that comes on in 2 weeks:

The ladies arrive in Cape Town, South Africa for a 10-day adventure where it’s officially the “Smalls” (Phaedra, Shereé and Kandi) versus the “Talls” (NeNe, Cynthia and Marlo). However, Africa works its magic on them - even NeNe and Shereé put aside their differences for the first time in months. On a yacht ride in the harbor, they open up to each other about their differences and attempt to start anew. But the love-fest is only a few hours old when NeNe's new bestie, Marlo, confronts Shereé about not inviting her to a dinner party. A huge fight erupts, with NeNe playing the unlikely role of peacemaker. Back in Atlanta, with Kroy away at football camp, Kim’s feeling the pressure of being a single mother of three. 

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Yup I officially dont like Marlo...that bitch is pressed for camera time to start something so gotdamn petty. Bitch,Sheree doesnt even really know you! :wacko:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Yup I officially dont like Marlo...that bitch is pressed for camera time to start something so gotdamn petty. Bitch,Sheree doesnt even really know you! :wacko:

I'll have to see how it plays out but yeah from the looks of it Marlo will be very wrong, especially since she's gonna start it after Nene and Shereé make up.

Nene opened up her first lounge in an airport recently. I think she's in the process of opening another one. Cynthia is in the process of getting models for her school. I've hear good and bad things about Peter's club.

Oh interesting. What about phaedras funeral thing? That ever make any traction? I am so glad I have y'all to research this mess for me I cant be bothered to look myself!

Oh interesting. What about phaedras funeral thing? That ever make any traction? I am so glad I have y'all to research this mess for me I cant be bothered to look myself!

That whole funeral business thing is all for the cameras. It's actually a very strenuous and long process to get your own funeral home in ATL. She wouldnt simply be able to open one. It takes two years plus to even get your funeral director license and then you have to intern for awhile.

That whole funeral business thing is all for the cameras. It's actually a very strenuous and long process to get your own funeral home in ATL. She wouldnt simply be able to open one. It takes two years plus to even get your funeral director license and then you have to intern for awhile.

Yeah. It's a rough business. She might be better just buying out a funeral home.

#SoooRandom: But as i was watching the Rosie show(don't judge me :whistle: )and i see that Nene got those 2 teeth fixed....or more or so put teeth in the space on the bottom row of her mouth. The one Sheree went in on during the premier! :lmao: She was clearly bothered because i see them spaces are now FILLED. :lmao:

Nene is doing her thang....can't front. She did great on Glee.