**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

OKay done with season 1, it was okay, it was not THAT much life, I didn't find enough humor in it, it was like they took themselves too seriously at times, the Braxtons are fun-er to me anyway I really like Greg and his speech at the end of the season he was like shit happens don't let that stuff change who you are, and don't let some bullshit stop a friendship that's been going. :clapping:

OKay done with season 1, it was okay, it was not THAT much life, I didn't find enough humor in it, it was like they took themselves too seriously at times, the Braxtons are fun-er to me anyway I really like Greg and his speech at the end of the season he was like shit happens don't let that stuff change who you are, and don't let some bullshit stop a friendship that's been going. :clapping:

Did you watch the season one reunion?

that Louis Vuitton Birthday cake for Sheree was terrible, it did not have the quality or resemblance of a real hand bag, it looked like a mound with handles, and they had the nerve to say the cake cost 1500?

Oh as you continue to watch this show, throughout the seasons it's so obvious Sheree is a broke phony. She went from living in that mansion season one and having fabulous personal shoppers and throwing lavish events to now in season 4 living in an apartment with no TV and her son sleeping on an air mattress. -_-

Oh as you continue to watch this show, throughout the seasons it's so obvious Sheree is a broke phony. She went from living in that mansion season one and having fabulous personal shoppers and throwing lavish events to now in season 4 living in an apartment with no TV and her son sleeping on an air mattress. -_-

see that brings me to a debate, would you want to live a life where you're at level 10 one moment and then level 4 the next OR a life where it's consistently a level 7 ?? All that instability is disturbing to me, one day they shopping at Louis, the next their homes are being foreclosed, that's too much for me. Anyway I'm on the extra scenes of the reunion from season 1 have not started season 2

Ive had an air mattress before, makes me appreciate muh leather headboard sleigh bed love it :excited:

I think these shows send the wrong message to kids out here too, they don't have the good sense to be able to tell the difference between what's fake and real, and I know a lot of folks that feel entitled to Louis and shit like that, I'm like come on chile 3000 on a hand bag? Unless you got it like that you should not even be in the store, and most of these folks don't have it like that.

I'm pissed off as hell, how the fuck you in the middle of a divorce, spending money and throwing parties like you got it like that, and your house gets foreclosed on you downgrade and then say you had no fucking clue yo soon to be ex husband was not paying the mortgage? That's some bullshit if yo ass can run to Louis Vuitton you can call the bank and find out whether yo man is paying his shit....these bitches are coming off as fucking dumb now. :filenails:

excuse me but um I woulda been told the event planner to get his life, aint that a bitch he gone sit there and talk shit like it aint nothing? Hun-tay NO MAM I can carry my black ass right on out here and find someone else to do it today and that would be my goal for the day REPLACE ERASE EMBRACE NEW FACE COME ON!

• Upvote 1

I didnt know he was a QUEEN until he started goin off...I thought he was a macho alpha male before. :lmao:

Um no....I saw that from jump, even before they brought him on camera, because he was trying it like she was working for him or something, only a queen, only a queen :filenails: