**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

!!

I didn't even keep up with this episode like that. I wish it was more interesting, especially after that hiatus.

I guess we cant complain too much becuz the episodes this season have gave us a BANG but I think as viewers we get so used to the "bangs" to where we expect every episode to live up to the one prior and I guess thats just not realistic.

Not so fast...its still an upcoming episode when Nene and Marlo ARE gonna get into it.

The editing of the fight is very tricky. The dialogue between NeNe and Marlo makes me think they arent talking to each other. And then in the actual fight if you look closely Sheree is yelling at Marlo and Nene is in-between them trying to break up the fight.

OC and ATL are kinda similar though. Broke women acting rich, and the shows are both not as serious as th other real housewives shows.

The other housewives just dont have the "umph" that ATL has which is why its the most successful. The ONLY one I even attempt to watch is DC. I got wrapped up into it when the whole "Michaele And Tareq Salahi crashed the State Dinner" thing spun out of control. At the time when they crashed the State Dinner I dint know the bitch was one of the housewives on the DC version. :lmao:

The other housewives just dont have the "umph" that ATL has which is why its the most successful. The ONLY one I even attempt to watch is DC. I got wrapped up into it when the whole "Michaele And Tareq Salahi crashed the State Dinner" thing spun out of control. At the time when they crashed the State Dinner I dint know the bitch was one of the housewives on the DC version. :lmao:

Have you ever watched the Jersey housewives? I'd probably rank them second or third in the franchise.

The DC housewives should have been given a second season! that crazy ass Michaele was EVERYTHING

Have you ever watched the Jersey housewives? I'd probably rank them second or third in the franchise.

The DC housewives should have been given a second season! that crazy ass Michaele was EVERYTHING

I try so hard to get into the others but I cant. My boi has tried to get me into the Jersey one..but I just cant.

so DC is defiantely not coming back? :unsure: That would be surprising

The editing of the fight is very tricky. The dialogue between NeNe and Marlo makes me think they arent talking to each other. And then in the actual fight if you look closely Sheree is yelling at Marlo and Nene is in-between them trying to break up the fight.

I was just about to say the same thing. It looked like it was Sheree and Marlo and Nene was just standing in the middle

I think the producers put Marlo on the show to battle Nene, and Nene and Marlo threw a curveball and liked each other.

I think they put Marlo on hoping she would hit it off with some of them especially Nene cause it was getting harder and harder to find ways to get Nene to have scenes with the other girls. They all hate nene and the only events she can go to is Cynthias events, and sometimes Kandi.

They needed someone ther than Cynthia and kandi for Nene to interact with.

Phaedra's funeral home storyline is TIRED. It is just creepy, boring, and Apollo clearly doesnt want any part of it and is just like you do what you wanna do I aint touching no dead bodies.

I think they put Marlo on hoping she would hit it off with some of them especially Nene cause it was getting harder and harder to find ways to get Nene to have scenes with the other girls. They all hate nene and the only events she can go to is Cynthias events, and sometimes Kandi.

They needed someone ther than Cynthia and kandi for Nene to interact with.

Phaedra's funeral home storyline is TIRED. It is just creepy, boring, and Apollo clearly doesnt want any part of it and is just like you do what you wanna do I aint touching no dead bodies.

I see what you're saying about them needing someone for Nene to shoot with for more camera time but dont you think it would be weird for them to go get someone like Marlo to "hit it off" with Nene since Marlo is currently involved with the man who Nene was rumored to have slept with. If anything (like everyone else is saying) it seems they got Marlo to stir up MORE drama for Nene. I dont see how they would think her and Marlo would hit it off..

I didn't even think about that. That's why Nene's airtime has diminished. Don't nobody like her Sasquatch ass. Lawd ham mercy.

I honestly think Nene is trying to move on to better things anyway (like Glee). She doesn't really seem that into the show. She knows that people expect her for the drama, and besides the incident with Sheree, she's been steering clear of it

I honestly think Nene is trying to move on to better things anyway (like Glee). She doesn't really seem that into the show. She knows that people expect her for the drama, and besides the incident with Sheree, she's been steering clear of it

It kinda seemed for most of this season that Kim was looking to move on from the show also and do her thing with Kroy. When Kim was at Cynthias business opening she seemed completely over all those bitches.

I def think Marlo is being shoehorned in in case someone bails next season though. Either Nene for moving to hollywood or somewhere or Kim just being over it.

Kims daughter is a spoiled ass heffa though for real lol. That child is gonna be fast and trampy you can already tell.

It kinda seemed for most of this season that Kim was looking to move on from the show also and do her thing with Kroy. When Kim was at Cynthias business opening she seemed completely over all those bitches.

I def think Marlo is being shoehorned in in case someone bails next season though. Either Nene for moving to hollywood or somewhere or Kim just being over it.

Kims daughter is a spoiled ass heffa though for real lol. That child is gonna be fast and trampy you can already tell.

Marlo just doesnt fit in at all to me...I hope she's not there to replace someone next season.