**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

i think im team Tall. they are more fun. Sheree knew what she was doing when she made that announcement at break.fast and she does have every right not to invite the other ladies, but to think that it wouldnt be a problem with the other gwarls is bogus especially with all of them big egos on the show. She wanted it to be a problem and Marlo took the bait.

the arguing at the end with those high pitched voices & nene's face... :asham:

and i can't get over how fake of a smile hereé had during that fakedra's bootylicker moment (btw, she's so fucking corny :sigh: ). she looked like she'd rather be anywhere than with those two boring bitches. -_-

#teamtall B)

She didnt deny it was an air mattress. What are you talking about? :lol:

She did deny it. on Watch What Happens Live she said that It was a dog bed And not an air mattreess

i think im team Tall. they are more fun. Sheree knew what she was doing when she made that announcement at break.fast and she does have every right not to invite the other ladies, but to think that it wouldnt be a problem with the other gwarls is bogus especially with all of them big egos on the show. She wanted it to be a problem and Marlo took the bait.

And she was being very condescending to Cynthia with the "Since you're not up Nene ass anymore" comment

the arguing at the end with those high pitched voices & nene's face... :asham:

and i can't get over how fake of a smile hereé had during that fakedra's bootylicker moment (btw, she's so fucking corny :sigh: ). she looked like she'd rather be anywhere than with those two boring bitches. -_-

#teamtall B)

i really want to like Sheree and sometimes I find myself liking her, but she is really full of herself and she never lets her hair down and have fun..she's always so guarded. Nene is full of herself as well, but bitch knows how to have fun and i liked her on last nights episode. I enjoy Marlo as well for some reason. That trip would be BORING as hell if Marlo was not there.

And she was being very condescending to Cynthia with the "Since you're not up Nene ass anymore" comment

she really was. Sheree likes to stir the pot and she really wanted Nene to get angry and lash out at her, but Nene played it cool. Marlo, on the other hand, took the bait and boy did she let Sheree have it. :lol: Sheree held her own as well though. I love when they were making faces at each.other and making that noise, that shit was hilarious. :lol:

i really want to like Sheree and sometimes I find myself liking her, but she is really full of herself and she never lets her hair down and have fun..she's always so guarded. Nene is full of herself as well, but bitch knows how to have fun and i liked her on last nights episode. I enjoy Marlo as well for some reason. That trip would be BORING as hell if Marlo was not there.

the main three: nene, sheree & kim are so far up their own asses it's not even funny. :asham:

and i agree that marlo going on the trip would be a kiii for us the viewers. exhibit a: last night's episode. :lmao:

My fav thing about Marlo coming is how amused Nene is that she bothers everyone else. The look Nene has on her face while they are on the bus. She knows Marlo is tap dancing on they last nerve and she loves it! I would be annoyed too with her etiquette tips though to be honest. But, its cute watching the others get mad.

That fight would have been all one sided cause Marlo did just randomly show up on their trip and had NO right to be mad she didn't get invited to things or didn't have gifts pre arranged. But, she got in some serious digs on Sheree so it made her being wrong somewhat bearable just for that.

What I didnt like is marlo coming at gays like she did just cause Sheree has alot of gay friends. Thats low class and cheap. There are plenty of things to hit Sheree with than to go low class like that and clown the gurls

My fav thing about Marlo coming is how amused Nene is that she bothers everyone else. The look Nene has on her face while they are on the bus. She knows Marlo is tap dancing on they last nerve and she loves it! I would be annoyed too with her etiquette tips though to be honest. But, its cute watching the others get mad.

yes to everything. :lmao:

You know I never cared for Sheree (like most ppl didnt) on the prior seasons but Ive found myself kinda liking Sheree this season because its the most "loose" we've seen her. She doesnt seem as guarded as she use to. Like that joke she made about "Oh,well me,Phaedra and Nene can stay in here" ..I fucking DIED at that joke. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I do see progression with her but I think she's just one of those ppl who's never gonna be completely loose.

Phaedra has been the FUNNIEST this season..that bitch has really been showing her ass...she's been messy and comical. I love Phaedra now..I use to be on the fence with her.

eggs.actly. I peeped that too. :lol:

and yes, Marlo was dead wrong for the 'f' word.

That fight would have been all one sided cause Marlo did just randomly show up on their trip and had NO right to be mad she didn't get invited to things or didn't have gifts pre arranged. But, she got in some serious digs on Sheree so it made her being wrong somewhat bearable just for that.

What I didnt like is marlo coming at gays like she did just cause Sheree has alot of gay friends. Thats low class and cheap. There are plenty of things to hit Sheree with than to go low class like that and clown the gurls

Thats the comment Marlo made that threw me. Im like who disses a bitch who hangs with gay boys anymore? It just sounded so 90s to me. :lol: Hell, in this day and age everyone either knows someone who's gay or hang with someone who's gay. THis bitch needs to enter into 2012 IMMEDIATELY :mellow: She was sooo tired for that late ass comment

You know I never cared for Sheree (like most ppl didnt) on the prior seasons but Ive found myself kinda liking Sheree this season because its the most "loose" we've seen her. She doesnt seem as guarded as she use to. Like that joke she made about "Oh,well me,Phaedra and Nene can stay in here" ..I fucking DIED at that joke. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I do see progression with her but I think she's just one of those ppl who's never gonna be completely loose.

Phaedra has been the FUNNIEST this season..that bitch has really been showing her ass...she's been messy and comical. I love Phaedra now..I use to be on the fence with her.

I think thats why I find myself liking her sometimes, but then she goes right back to having that 'im better than you' attitude and that aint the beez.knees. I think you're right about her not being able to completely let loose, thats just the kind of person she is.

Ive always liked Phaedra, she is definitely a character.

She certainly has and I always wondered would she ever "show up"..but this season that bitch has SHOWN UP and SHOWED OUT! :lmao:

Yep..I find myself liking her more and more..She's definitely my fave this season..followed by Sheree..in terms of making me laugh..because I don't like Sheree's phony ass like she's ballin out of control.. :rolleyes:

Im going to need more options though if they are really trying to push marlo to be a main housewife eventually maybe next season. I can see her getting on my nerves, right now she is interesting as a novelty and shit stirrer but over a whole season I don't know. They do need more connections to get nene involved with everyone though cause the show really clicks when nene is involved in the big setups.

If you took nene and Marlo out of that SA trip that whole thing would have been the most boring shit imaginable they wouldnt have even had footage to air. Thats why they need nene involved. get her some bitches she can hang with that bridge her to the other girls and watch the fun

Yall will not keep tuggin on that horse's track like that.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well she act like she's raking in dough..I can't stand bitches like that.. :rolleyes:

And I don't like NeNe like I used to..the money has changed her and although she does look great, I don't like her attitude.

I love Marlo, she is making this Africa trip interesting. Sheree was being messy by inviting Cynthia when she all ready made alternative plans with Marlo and Nene. I'm glad she got checked by Marlo. I love that Marlo is upfront about her shit. "Yes, I have a record. Yes, I fucked an old white man, but my shit is in order. How about yours?"

Yes!! Nene laughing in the van while Marlo worked their nerves was one of the highlights last night :asham:

I agree that without Marlo this trip would have been as boring as the rest of this season has been. Nene tweeted that another girl, Maja, was supposed to be on this season but Phaedra and Sheree pushed for Marlo to be apart of the cast because they thought her and Nene would have problems. Once they realized her and Nene were friends they turned on her.