i didnt lie

and im not here for your definition of co-sign

why dont u use the word "agree"

im agreeing with what Austin said

theres nothing wrong with that

but u wanna be cute and use the word "co-sign"

wateva

i dont know why ppl think they're smarter than me

Saying you learned something from google doesn't make what you say the truth dummy! That's like saying I went to medical school online...would you trust that person to treat you? No you wouldn't so you saying your hobby (which actually means no life) means absolutely nothing to me...and you can try to convince yourself you know more than the rest of the forum all you want to...that still doesn't make it true! It just makes you sound more ignorant and childish than we already think you are

You can study medicine as a hobby, you need a license to PRACTICE it. That analogy was just stupid. You see how foolish your just made yourself look??? And a hobby IS part of your life. I'm sure when you were trolling adam4adam looking for that bitch you dick down now, I'm sure you asked about his hobbies.

And Beyoncé and Anika BOTH dragged Jennifer. Jennifer first dragged herself at the beginning trying to sing in that lower register that doesn't exist. She has NO clarity or resonance, as her lower register is underdeveloped. Beyonce first snatched her when she came out and belted that F5 and drowned Jennifer RIGHT OUT. Why? Because Beyonce's F was far more resonant, something Jennifer didn't have throughout the whole performance. Then Beyonce dragged her again with her tone in "Listen", and she belted ALL of her notes, while Jennifer screamed. Good belts have a natural vibrato, ALL of Beyonce's belts had vibrato. NONE of Jennifer's did. Why? Because she was forcing air thru her vocal chords. Next, Beyonce dragged Jennifer again towards the end of "I Love You I Do", as her Eb5 drowned out Jennifer's F5 (a higher note at that :lmao:). Also, Jennifer failed at singing a basic scale in "Listen", and consequently Beyonce's vocal agility dragged Jennifer then, AGAIN. Then Anika came out singing in FULL voice, in tune, and her belts had vibrato. That alone dragged Jennifer. Then towards the end of the whole performance, Anika scaled up to a C6 (the defining note for a soprano be it lyric, mezzo, spinto, or coloratura) from a G5, and BELTED it WITH vibrato. That's when Jennifer's wig was officially on the floor.

Now I'd LOVE to hear from ANYONE how Jennifer dragged ANYONE on that stage that night. And remember, for the same argument ya'll use for Janet against Whitney and Mariah, the same applies to Beyonce, Anika, and Jennifer, louder =/= better.

And :lmao: @ Meh, you did NOT have to go there! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Welll

thats how i roll

u come for me, expect to get a lashing

especially when im nice to that bitch

and u can even ask other people

i still defend this piece of shit on the board and to others, despite all the stunts he has pulled, and despite how outrageous and venomous he can be

so fuck that

and really, i could go an extra step....but ill get in too much trouble

Nobody has to know anything about music or its terms or any thing about tones and voices to know that JHud effortlessly outshined Bey and Anika on that performance, simple as that. The average listener (who's not a Bey stan or even a hater of hers or fan of Jhud) would probably agree. JHud stole the night in every way. Bey just looked good, and sounded good but JHud out did her easily, and she always did for the mere fact that she has more power and force in her voice. It's that easy.

I'll give it to Bey that (watching it the 1st time since it aired), Bey did a good job vocally, but it was no comparison JHud ran that stage

Nobody has to know anything about music or its terms or any thing about tones and voices to know that JHud effortlessly outshined Bey and Anika on that performance, simple as that.

You lost before you started.

The average listener (who's not a Bey stan or even a hater of hers or fan of Jhud) would probably agree.

I'm a Beyonce fan and I enjoy Jennifer's music (for the most part), and I don't agree.

JHud stole the night in every way. Bey just looked good, and sounded good but JHud out did her easily, and she always did for the mere fact that she has more power and force in her voice. It's that easy.

It was J Hud's night. She was the breakout star of the film. Sadly, vocally she was ravished by Beyonce and Anika. -_-

The only thing J Hud has over both of them is more power. But because Jennifer doesn't know how to control her power <<<<<<<<<<

I'll give it to Bey that (watching it the 1st time since it aired), Bey did a good job vocally, but it was no comparison JHud ran that stage

Louder ≠ Better

You lost before you started.

I'm a Beyonce fan and I enjoy Jennifer's music (for the most part), and I don't agree.

It was J Hud's night. She was the breakout star of the film. Sadly, vocally she was ravished by Beyonce and Anika. -_-

The only thing J Hud has over both of them is more power. But because Jennifer doesn't know how to control her power <<<<<<<<<<

Louder ≠ Better

:yawn: answer was exactly what I expected to get back, don't change that most people probably agree that JHud stole the performance. I will agree with you that she has problems controlling her power live sometimes, but I dont think that was 1 of em

:yawn: answer was exactly what I expected to get back, don't change that most people probably agree that JHud stole the performance. I will agree with you that she has problems controlling her power live sometimes, but I dont think that was 1 of em

"Nobody has to know anything about music or its terms or any thing about tones and voices to know that JHud effortlessly outshined Bey and Anika on that performance."

Then what are you basing your reasoning on? Who was the loudest (which you probably are)?

• Upvote 1

"Nobody has to know anything about music or its terms or any thing about tones and voices to know that JHud effortlessly outshined Bey and Anika on that performance."

Then what are you basing your reasoning on? Who was the loudest (which you probably are)?

LOFL, um sorry, dont care about volume (if I did I'd be more of a fan of Bey, and not much of 1 for Janet), Im going off of force, & the dominating presence that her voice had that night, NOTHING to do with the volume but it had to do maybe with her vocal presence that night period. JHud owned it. The volume helped maybe but seriously she stole that stage with everything about her that night (except her look, like I said I'll give that to Bey, Jen looked great in the red dress but Bey looked better, so I'll give her that). But no, I dont care about volume, I care about whats behind it, she put her whole heart & soul in that, more so than Bey in my opinion.

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

after all, he did get banned from J/X

LOFL, um sorry, dont care about volume (if I did I'd be more of a fan of Bey, and not much of 1 for Janet), Im going off of force, & the dominating presence that her voice had that night, NOTHING to do with the volume but it had to do maybe with her vocal presence that night period. JHud owned it. The volume helped maybe but seriously she stole that stage with everything about her that night (except her look, like I said I'll give that to Bey, Jen looked great in the red dress but Bey looked better, so I'll give her that). But no, I dont care about volume, I care about whats behind it, she put her whole heart & soul in that, more so than Bey in my opinion.

Bey's emotion is fake ...