The Official "I Hate Beyoncé" Thread

God

you know they mad lol. I don't hate Beyonce like alot of other people do. I remember last week I was with one of my boys Anthony and a few more friends who are all str8 and we were talking about music artists and somebody mentioned Beyonce all I heard was "Ugh don't talk about Beyonce I don't like her" or "Nah pick someone else to talk about" and all the stank faces people were making when she was mentioned :lol: I was like damn is it like that? Anyway they act like Beyonce is only disliked on this forum. She's disliked by aloooooooot of people. You can check youtube and any other social sites and you'll see the same things

Apparently, ANYONE who dislikes Beyonce is jealous of her success and just a HATER of her status. There's just no way a person cant like her music. Its just impossible.

Apparently, ANYONE who dislikes Beyonce is jealous of her success and just a HATER of her status. There's just no way a person cant like her music. Its just impossible.

yes especially "Bootylicious" I mean how can anyone not like that or the no.1 song that BeyonceNe-Yo penned herself "Irreplaceable" :sigh: some people hate just to be hating

EXACTLY. Its ppl they dont like but no one is saying they're haters and jealous... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Let's not get on the same Beyonce stans who be all up in Kelly, Rihanna, and Legendtina's threads hating and throwing shade when Rihanna is currently clowning Beyonce on the charts as well as Kelly and Legendtina will outsing her ass from head to toe and back up again :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Let's not get on the same Beyonce stans who be all up in Kelly threads hating and throwing shade when Rihanna is currently clowning Beyonce on the charts as well as Kelly and Legendtina will outsing her ass from head to toe and back up again :coffee:

Which was sad considering Kelly is such a non mutherfucking factor compared to Beyonce to them yet was hating HARD because Motivation was a hit..ONE DAMN SONG?

Which was sad considering Kelly is such a non mutherfucking factor compared to Beyonce to them yet was hating HARD because Motivation was a hit..ONE DAMN SONG?

exactly and even Kelly's performances this era have been better than Beyonce's. Yeah I said it cause it's true :rolleyes: . I'm not even a huge Kelly fan but I definitely like her. They wanna say "Motivation" was a hit cause Lil Wayne was on it but let us say "Party" is a hit only cause of J.Cole and the shit will hit the fan. I'm not here for hypocrites :filenails:

exactly and even Kelly's performances this era have been better than Beyonce's. Yeah I said it cause it's true :rolleyes: . I'm not even a huge Kelly fan but I definitely like her. They wanna say "Motivation" was a hit cause Lil Wayne was on it but let us say "Party" is a hit only cause of J.Cole and the shit will hit the fan. I'm not here for hypocrites :filenails:

Game did assume thats why J.Cole replaced Andre 3000 on the official release ...becuz he's more relevant and would "help" her. :lol:

So corny :sigh: You call people simple but yet defend a "simple" woman who can barely talk and express herself without using hand motions :wave:

See? :lol: You've been given a hall pass and the funniest thing you've done so far is tear it up. I barely defend Beyoncé. I spend more time defending myself and my right to like her.

But I'm done in here, this thread has a creepy presence. It's like stumbling upon a circle jerk for the homeless.

• Upvote 1

The 4 album really isn't anything special or memorable. Beyonce doesn't quite know how to put real emotion into a song. I really don't know how to describe it but musically Beyonce just doesn't have IT. When I listen to her songs it just doesn't feel like its coming from a deeper place. It's still that feeling of her being given a song to sing and shes just singing it in the hope that it's memorable.

• Upvote 1

The 4 album really isn't anything special or memorable. Beyonce doesn't quite know how to put real emotion into a song. I really don't know how to describe it but musically Beyonce just doesn't have IT. When I listen to her songs it just doesn't feel like its coming from a deeper place. It's still that feeling of her being given a song to sing and shes just singing it in the hope that it's memorable.

"You dont have to have depth to be considered a great artist"

-Austin