Who loves Daybreak?

Kaleidoscope Eyes

One of my favorite tracks off the 20 Y.0. album. People give it a lot of crap, saying it's corny and wondering why a 40+ woman would be sneaking out of her parent's house. But I think that's why it's so great, it's supposed to be a parody of J's earlier hits (ie. Escapade) and Janet is totally in on the joke. I don't think the subject matter was supposed to be taken seriously, it's campy fun.

Times like this, can't afford to miss. Worth the risk of getting caught just to have your kiss. :wub:

One of my favorite tracks off the 20 Y.0. album. People give it a lot of crap, saying it's corny and wondering why a 40+ woman would be sneaking out of her parent's house. But I think that's why it's so great, it's supposed to be a parody of J's earlier hits (ie. Escapade) and Janet is totally in on the joke. I don't think the subject matter was supposed to be taken seriously, it's campy fun.

Times like this, can't afford to miss. Worth the risk of getting caught just to have your kiss. :wub:

Rightfully so...especially for someone of Janets caliber and catalog ...

weak and just GOD AWFUL

You're starting to become a Debbie Downer

I'm not Game.. I dont go against the grain just to get a rise out of the board. :umm:

I've been saying since day one. JALW,Roller Coaster,Let Me Know, and Daybreak are songs that fans think are cute that I think are JOKES when you compare them to the rest of Janets catalog. They're beneath her and not even listenable but thats just my opinion.

I'm not Game.. I dont go against the grain just to get a rise out of the board. :umm:

I've been saying since day one. JALW,Roller Coaster,Let Me Know, and Daybreak are songs that fans think are cute that I think are JOKES when you compare them to the rest of Janets catalog. They're beneath her and not even listenable but thats just my opinion.

Ok. All is forgiven.

But if rihanna etc released it, it would be a great song and get praised by all, right?

There is nothing wrong with those songs. You just don't like that janet did them, that's your issue.

But if rihanna etc released it, it would be a great song and get praised by all, right?

There is nothing wrong with those songs. You just don't like that janet did them, that's your issue.

What are you talking about? I dont own a single piece of Rihanna's music...not ONE :blink: So bringing her up in this is a complete FAIL.

I have my own opinion...as do you.

Archived