BREAKING: Janet is the new spokesperson for....

Twistedvelvet

She looks stunning......

.....But Nutrisystem????

I mean it's an international brand, but celebs of her caliber usually endorse high fashion or Fortune 100 consumer products, not diet products. She's coming behind the likes of Joey Fatone, Marie Osmond, and Belinda Carlisle. But Mariah Carey is doing Jenny Craig and I don't think it had a big[ger] spokesperson before her.

I hope this is only a small part of the news....But its fine, its somethin new (actually I thought way back in 05 when she gained that much weight that somewhere down the line she'd do this, Mariah too)

Hopefully she gets some commercials going.....with a new song

She looks stunning......

.....But Nutrisystem????

I mean it's an international brand, but celebs of her caliber usually endorse high fashion or Fortune 100 consumer products, not diet products. She's coming behind the likes of Joey Fatone, Marie Osmond, and Belinda Carlisle. But Mariah Carey is doing Jenny Craig and I don't think it had a big[ger] spokesperson before her.

Ch.. Money is money. Get dem coins, Jan -_-

She looks stunning......

.....But Nutrisystem????

Just looked it up Jenny Craig had Valerie Bertinelli, Kristie Alley, and Queen Latifah as spokespeople...

Janet and Mariah are leading the way for BIG names to endorse diet programs...and you KNOW they're probably the highest paid of any of the endorsers they've previously had. :asham:

Get that money, Janet!

Also, I would imagine these weight loss companies are becoming more and more popular and therefore are able to afford to pay the big $$$ to get much more prominent celebrity endorsements. Plus, it'll be nice to see Janet doing something mainstream, IMO.

Archived