Artists Who KILLS CAREERS!!!

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

http://www.billboard.com/events/pink-moves-3-million-tickets-with-funhouse-1004108282.story#/events/pink-moves-3-million-tickets-with-funhouse-1004108282.story

Pink moved a total of 3 million concert tickets on her 2009-2010 worldwide tour, according to a statement on behalf of U.K. tour promoter Marshall Arts.

The artist stepped up to become a major global touring act in 2010. Indeed, she is one of the few to graduate to that stadium level in recent years on a global scale, along with Kings of Leon and Muse.

The Funhouse tour, including a headline slot at London's Wireless Festival in Hyde Park, wrapped last month with a festival date in Norway. Pink is the only female artist to sell out stadium shows this year according to the statement.

In 2009, the Funhouse arena tour played to 2 million people. The 2010 Funhouse Summer Carnival Tour featured 34 stadium and festival headline dates and reached 14 countries in 12 weeks. That run added another 1 million tickets to the tour.

The 2010 stadium shows offered even more in the way of aerial stunts and acrobatics, including Pink's entry from 100 feet up on a crane.

Pink also worked with international promoters including Michael Coppel in Australia, Peter Reiger of PRG in Germany, Tor Nielson of Live Nation Sweden, John Giddings of Solo (Isle of Wight Festival), Steve Homer of Live Nation in the U.K. and Randy Phillips at AEG.

"Pink is truly the next generation of stadium artistes and Sweden's biggest stadium act this year," said Nielson in the statement.

Homer added that she was "the first solo female artist to headline Wireless" and will be "a tough act to follow next year."

You did a shitty job with the lists. :sigh:

The only career Beyonce killed was Ashanti's. DEAD at you even mentioning MJB on that list.

Janet killed Jody Wately's career, She's also the reason why Paula became irrelevant in the 90's and why Madonna tried doing R&B.

Lady Gaga ATE Xtina's career in one bite. Poor her.

Madonna did R&B because of Mariah but otherwise I agree.

Janet did the whole sex kitten janet. thing because of Madonna.

False.

Madonna started doing R&B because of the RN1814 album and Janet being a prominent figure in the genre since the late 80's. Mariah debuted doing Pop.

Janet did the whole seductive sex kitten thing because of Janet while Madonna was busy shoving crucifixes up her pussy.

http://www.billboard.com/events/pink-moves-3-million-tickets-with-funhouse-1004108282.story#/events/pink-moves-3-million-tickets-with-funhouse-1004108282.story

Pink moved a total of 3 million concert tickets on her 2009-2010 worldwide tour, according to a statement on behalf of U.K. tour promoter Marshall Arts.

The artist stepped up to become a major global touring act in 2010. Indeed, she is one of the few to graduate to that stadium level in recent years on a global scale, along with Kings of Leon and Muse.

The Funhouse tour, including a headline slot at London's Wireless Festival in Hyde Park, wrapped last month with a festival date in Norway. Pink is the only female artist to sell out stadium shows this year according to the statement.

In 2009, the Funhouse arena tour played to 2 million people. The 2010 Funhouse Summer Carnival Tour featured 34 stadium and festival headline dates and reached 14 countries in 12 weeks. That run added another 1 million tickets to the tour.

The 2010 stadium shows offered even more in the way of aerial stunts and acrobatics, including Pink's entry from 100 feet up on a crane.

Pink also worked with international promoters including Michael Coppel in Australia, Peter Reiger of PRG in Germany, Tor Nielson of Live Nation Sweden, John Giddings of Solo (Isle of Wight Festival), Steve Homer of Live Nation in the U.K. and Randy Phillips at AEG.

"Pink is truly the next generation of stadium artistes and Sweden's biggest stadium act this year," said Nielson in the statement.

Homer added that she was "the first solo female artist to headline Wireless" and will be "a tough act to follow next year."

How many of them were actually stadiums and what are their capacities? And were boxscores ever released?

How many of them were actually stadiums and what are their capacities? And were boxscores ever released?

Austin! :lmao: I'd have to research all 34 dates to find all that out and I can't be bothered to do all that. :lol: I do remember her opening night in Cologne drew a crowd of 52,000 and that was reported on her website. Except for the number of tickets sold (article I posted above), I don't believe other Billboard boxscore data has been released.

No, Madonna did R&B because in the 90s R&B was pop, and it was selling, WELL. And in an attempt to save her career she hopped on the R&B bandwagon to sell records. Hence why she ran to Babyface for Bedtime Stories.

Did you not hear Pretty Boy, FHTF, SIT? Janet did the sex kitten thing because it was all surfacing repression. Also, might I add that Janet stated that LWND was the last single from RN because the label felt the song/video was an excellent segue into Janet's next album.

• Upvote 1

Austin! :lmao: I'd have to research all 34 dates to find all that out and I can't be bothered to do all that. :lol: I do remember her opening night in Cologne drew a crowd of 52,000 and that was reported on her website. Except for the number of tickets sold (article I posted above), I don't believe other Billboard boxscore data has been released.

I'm just asking :lmao: Some stadiums overseas have a capacity of like 20k, which is nothing but a basic arena with a "stadium" added to the end. It really gives the stans a false sense of accomplishment. 52k is very good for one sitting, but Game and Nuk like to act like she was doing 52k each stop. :rolleyes:

Game STAY consistant..stick to ONE side..MY GOD! The rules ALWAYS seems to change when your favs are in the hot seat.

You called Here I Stand a flop following a huge Confessions but with P!nks SAME scenario its a "whatever"

Come the hell on... :mellow::mellow:

I only have 3 favs... :rolleyes: and P!nk, being the hippie gothic girl of the USA... but usher can't sell a tour when he flopped yet pink could...

No, Madonna did R&B because in the 90s R&B was pop, and it was selling, WELL. And in an attempt to save her career she hopped on the R&B bandwagon to sell records. Hence why she ran to Babyface for Bedtime Stories.

Did you not hear Pretty Boy, FHTF, SIT? Janet did the sex kitten thing because it was all surfacing repression. Also, might I add that Janet stated that LWND was the last single from RN because the label felt the song/video was an excellent segue into Janet's next album.

i love when you get ahold of someones [shadyglow]wag [/shadyglow]

LMAO.. Janet's in repression since 1982 :D:lmao:

funk GrandMadonna..