Artists Who KILLS CAREERS!!!

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

I don't think Bey killed Brandy. Brandy was the one that made herself a has-been (yeah I said it, has-been). From lying about her marriage to that whole driving incident to releasing wack ass albums to performing in the local mall to doing a reality show do VH1, she set "has-been" status in her own stone. The best move she's did in years was going on DWTS.

No hunnies...Brandy was beheaded by Beyonce... :coffee:

No hunnies...Brandy was beheaded by Beyonce... :coffee:

No she wasn't. Brandy's sound just isn't what's IN anymore, conchita has nothing to do with it.

If anything Brandy killed herself when she released Full Moon , a subpar album compared to Never Say Never.

Full Moon is her Try This , the difference is that Pink recovered , Brandy hasn't and never will

If we go by that logic than we might as well say that Beyonce killed pretty much every single R&B artist who stopped having good sales once pop started to be the in thing again :rolleyes:

I don't think Bey killed Brandy. Brandy was the one that made herself a has-been (yeah I said it, has-been). From lying about her marriage to that whole driving incident to releasing wack ass albums to performing in the local mall to doing a reality show do VH1, she set "has-been" status in her own stone. The best move she's did in years was going on DWTS.

That makes me wanna tap into my inner Nicki

Missundaztood sold what? ..while Try This sold 3 mill? ..FLOP .. (And this is using Games opinion of what a flop is)

and last I checked the grammys arent credible..they had em out like free condoms at ur local gay bar :excited:

Somebody is really showing off today and trying to force a beheading I see.... :coffee:

Missundaztood sold what? ..while Try This sold 3 mill? ..FLOP .. (And this is using Games opinion of what a flop is)

and last I checked the grammys arent credible..they had em out like free condoms at ur local gay bar :excited:

You do realize P!nk had the number 1 single in the USA a few short weeks back. :coffee:

She isn't the one for you to come for. :dance: