Artists Who KILLS CAREERS!!!

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Not true.

Trey was just filling in for Chris Brown since the whole incident took a toll on his career. Usher is still relevant just because JT hasn't released yet. But once JT comes back Usher is unneeded.

Tell it! ..because JT's last project and tour...damn near put Usher in his grave. Not mention the ONLY reason Usher has revived himself his highjackin JT ..Am I the only one that thinks OMG sounds like a JT record?

Tell it! ..because JT's last project and tour...damn near put Usher in his grave. Not mention the ONLY reason Usher has revived himself his highjackin JT ..Am I the only one that thinks OMG sounds like a JT record?

He's not even hiding that fact. He's digging a deeper a hole for himself with this 'DJ got us Fallin' and 'OMG' crap :coffee: He's losing the R&B audience he had and once JT comes back it will be H U G E so he'll lose his Pop audience, as well.

He's not even hiding that fact. He's digging a deeper a hole for himself with this 'DJ got us Fallin' and 'OMG' crap :coffee: He's losing the R&B audience he had and once JT comes back it will be H U G E so he'll lose his Pop audience, as well.

BUT Usher had his back against the wall..from Confessions to Here I Stand that was a MAJOR KNOCKDOWN and reality check. He felt he became dated therefore he had to "sellout" and jump on the international/pop sound to revive and stay relevant. He acted out of panic..so I can understand ...

BUT Usher had his back against the wall..from Confessions to Here I Stand that was a MAJOR KNOCKDOWN and reality check. He felt he became dated therefore he had to "sellout" and jump on the international/pop sound to revive and stay relevant. He acted out of panic..so I can understand ...

Right but he lost himself which means he lost most of his core base. Just watch when he gets old and the abs fade he won't be as successful because he failed to stay true to himself. He's a sell-out :coffee:

I don't think Bey killed Brandy. Brandy was the one that made herself a has-been (yeah I said it, has-been). From lying about her marriage to that whole driving incident to releasing wack ass albums to performing in the local mall to doing a reality show do VH1, she set "has-been" status in her own stone. The best move she's did in years was going on DWTS.

I don't think Bey killed Brandy. Brandy was the one that made herself a has-been (yeah I said it, has-been). From lying about her marriage to that whole driving incident to releasing wack ass albums to performing in the local mall to doing a reality show do VH1, she set "has-been" status in her own stone. The best move she's did in years was going on DWTS.

Alright, Nicki Minaj :rolleyes: