Gerls, get IN! HDD posted the final album sales!

art

Just answer yes or no and find out.

Don't start your bullshit with me either

Naw I wasn't but, obviously you felt it applied to you and you seem mad. :sigh: However I'm let you know don't be coming in here with them weak ass threats and like I said, I suggest you sit yo ass down somewhere because I'm quiet sure your ass is on thin ice already.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look bitch. :rolleyes: It doesn't matter if her peak was in 06, it officially died, flatlined NOW. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The finally pulled the cord on her ass in 2010. :rolleyes:

:lmao: @ went into a coma.

U lost me at "peaked in 06"... Cuz ummm I think her first is her highest selling then it went down hill from there... That branch in the "AND I" video fell on her career started the coma

Also, being able to actually sing is the new not being able to actually sing. That is, until Britney comes back. The world LOVES a white-trash bad mother with problems and marginal talent.

#Noshade

That was way harsh. The world also loves a plastic surgery victim child molester :umm:

Britney was going through some thangs and she betta now :umm:

Also, being able to actually sing is the new not being able to actually sing.

Your statement would be true if Riri, Kesha and Taylor Swift weren't all over the radio. But all three are slaying, yet none are great vocalist. They're plausable but not great. And I say this as a fan of all three. Ciara had no promo, no real hit single and invisible videos. She was doomed from the start.

Your statement would be true if Riri, Kesha and Taylor Swift weren't all over the radio. But all three are slaying, yet none are great vocalist. They're plausable but not great. And I say this as a fan of all three. Ciara had no promo, no real hit single and invisible videos. She was doomed from the start.

where the hell have you been? :o

Ciara did have promo.